FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1518

Zogman:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1511#comment_2061958

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1511#comment_2061952

That's what I've been saying for a long time - market makers are all over the place...

Lucid Markets is also useful to read about dickfix here in the FAQ.

questions :

What are their profits? (When Igot to the market I tried to guess what kind of bullshit is going on ... But the question is: What are their profits ?)

(my answer - the second ? (my answer is the second).

can they influence the market ? (my answer is: maybe goldman sax can... sometimes... although, the person who worked in gs says no and most small ones can't do anything, again this is from those who have done mm real themselves, not fairy tales read on the internet... )

Well yeah, that's why they charge a few million per place.

I do not understand what you have and what hands, it is clear that the bullshit collected on the network instead of reading the responsibilities mm, and then on the basis of this collected your "information" from various dickheads trying to make some kind of conclusions.

Vizard_:
He doesn't respect us... and we've been honouring him for so many years.
Or maybe he's just too conceited)))
I'd be a little too proud of myself if I did that, too.....

Zogman:

questions :

what are their profits ? (my answer is that many suck - it's clear from what hands)...

Do they hold a pose or do they play on micro fluctuations due to speed and flipper bows ? (my answer is the second).

can they influence the market ? (my answer is: maybe goldman sax can... sometimes... although, the person who worked in gs says no and most small ones can't do anything, again this is from those who have done mm real themselves, not fairy tales read on the internet... )

Every action causes a counteraction, even if it is not so global...

Server Muradasilov:
FractalsTrendLines on the screenshot ?

That's what's on the screenshot if the red one breaks through, there will be a wave

Alexey Busygin:
Every action causes counteraction, even if it's not so global.
Lesh, why do you need it, tell us more about the volume)

stranger:
Lesh, why do you need it, tell us better about the volume)
Fuck the volume, come on...

Zogman:

the fsr and the eu do not enter the foreign exchange market directly .... as far as i understand - it was discussed at length ... no one wrote anything clever except Eugenia about swaps...

PS

the people on reddit wrote - there will be an emergency fx meeting on monday - have they discussed it here ?

No... just the board of governors will meet...have a cup of tea)))) on the rate in december it seems... check the calendar...

stranger:
I'd be proud of myself if I did that, too....

stranger:

Well yes, that's why they charge a few million per place.

it's pennies ...

investors often invest in projects knowing that only 1 in 10 will be profitable - that's the startup statistic....

strange, you are a cool trader, but imho, you have never read themm responsibilities

read it - i gave you links - on moscow, on hotspot ...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Morning, website... sitting, reading...

"I never expected such a phone call. I had just returned from the tennis court. It was a chilly, windy Sunday, March 16, 2008. "

Well, I think I'm about to get some high-flown literary... But then the guy starts talking about the Fed, banks and all that crap... Man, I think - then what do the first three unrelated sentences have to do with it all? Thought he was Leo Tolstoy, but he's a dick.

So who is it?

Reason: