FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1124

stranger:

Much easier with real data. The quid is down.

He's a clown.

What is it me....

Completely mad

Sorry, Great One, the madman is confused

chasing the kiwi back and forth...

Yusufkhoja, so you realised that getting into the market anywhere is not good?

Lesorub:

chasing the kiwi back and forth...

Intraday trading, son, is a delicate business, every pip counts, only limit entries and strictly at a price that suits me, not sowing the field like yours)

I sold to the respected Yusufuhoja, however.... It's a shame, but what to do, c'est la vie...

Strange, levels today marked 15468 and 15481 no more and remained strong from last days purple. Yesterday significant was also 15468 and 15481, but also less than a hundred... but they are so more for scalping (as a signal), right all? or did I miss something...

stranger:

Intraday trading, son, is a delicate business, every pip counts, only limit entries and strictly at a price that suits me, not sowing the field like yours)

I sold to the respected Yusufuhoja, however.... It's a shame, but what to do, c'est la vie...

I have never understood the word shame as far as trading is concerned. I didn't have any urgency at first either. Was waiting for a move to 1.145.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Strange, the levels today marked 15468 and 15481 no longer and remained strong from the previous days purple. Yesterday significant was also 15468 and 15481, but also less than a hundred... but they are so more for scalping (as a signal), right all? or somehow i am drawing the wrong conclusions so far...

I don't know, I guess.

I have passed the euro today, it has approached the levels.

Put a smaller period, 230 ticks for example, indicator in the lower VolumeUpDown window.

stranger:

Isn't it too early to close? 10 pips below 1.1334

stranger:

I don't know, I guess.

I have passed the euro today, it has approached the levels.

Put a smaller period, 230 ticks for example, the indicator in the lower window VolumeUpDown.

:-) I see, I didn't see it right away, I set it.

pako:
Isn't it early to cover ? 10 picks below 1.1334
Firstly, the entry was not very good, 1.1374, secondly, part of the profit is better to take away immediately. Moreover, it's against the wind.)
Reason: