FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1122

stranger:
There are no tf's, they are only present in programmes and in the minds of certain youths).
I believe in figs and dashes sometimes more. The Euric showed a candle, it means there is a high probability of going down. I also have problems with long term ones. You yourself once predicted the euras above 1.45).

vaz:
I believe in figs and dashes sometimes more. The eurik showed a candle, it means there is a high probability of going down. With the long term ones there is also trouble. You yourself once predicted the euras above 1.45).

I was the one who was young and stupid)

What difference does it make up or down, I tell you that there is always a price that suits you to buy or sell, if you take a trade not at that price you are definitely overpaying and that leads to drawdowns, which is what Yusufhodja will have now.

Дмитрий:

Did you not laugh at this one?

http://echo.msk.ru/news/1642414-echo.html

No. We're talking about different things.

It's like pensioners don't have enough money, and here adults are in all seriousness refusing the benefits of civilisation. "Forward to the past."

stranger:

What difference does it make up or down, I bring it to your ears that there is always a price that suits you to buy or sell, if you take a trade not at that price you are definitely overpaying and that leads to drawdowns,which is what Yusufhoja will have now.

so you're pushing it up...

Lesorub:
So you're pushing it up...
I thought I said in Russian "I agree to buy today at 1.1250", or did the sticks just dry your mind?)

stranger:
So I thought I said in Russian "today I agree to buy at 1.1250", or did the sticks finally dry out my brain?)

I can't get over your stance on euR: those who are pro-growth are pro-saggers, those who write her down are dry-brained...

have you even sold the moon, from your figures ???

I realise of course there are no inrade traders here, but today to sell from 1.3020 on the Canadian. Should we hold or close TODAY at 1.2970? Will it continue to fall or is it a correction? It seems to me that it may go a lot! Today I am also on the sell on the pound, but I do not really believe that it will go down.... Where the red line is it looks like a strong player

Lesorub:

I can't get over your stance on euR: those who are pro-growth are pro-saggers, those who write her down are dry-brained...

have you even sold the moon, from your figures?

Because those, who have to buy, are getting clever like you and Chapik at 1.08 and shouting about parity, and then they buy bai wherever they can, where they can get fucked.

That's what they are.

And it's bad form to be interested in other people's poses, son.)

stranger:

What difference does it make up or down, I bring it to your ears that there is always a price that suits you to buy or sell, if you take a trade not at that price you are definitely overpaying and that leads to drawdown, which Yusufhodja will have now.

If it's about deal volumes at levels, that's usually something everyone takes into account directly or indirectly, it's usually a question of direction that remains. In this respect, Ishim had a decent attempt to distribute a prospective direction using a weird grid (with use of wheels he understands only), but apparently this thing does not work well yet and he constantly has to change his mind. With sticks it is easier in this respect and sometimes coincides to a beauty (one can earn due to the high probability of coincidence with the price direction) and drawdowns are not the most fatal.

vaz:
If it's about transaction volumes at levels, that's usually all accounted for directly or indirectly, what remains is usually the question of direction. Ishim had a nice attempt to distribute a prospective direction using a weird grid (using only wheels he understands), but apparently this thing does not work very well yet and he constantly has to change his mind. With sticks it is easier in this respect and sometimes coincides to a beauty (one can earn due to the high probability of coincidence with the price direction) and drawdowns are not the most fatal.

Much easier with real data. The quid is down.

He is a clown.