FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1067

Roman Busarov:
and on the pound, 49+- 1.5150 and 61+- which is earlier ???? these are the levels from which I start to gain a position in the opposite....
Yep, guys, what are you staring at with your options, look at the futures for a change))))

stranger:
What the hell are you guys doing with your options, look at futures for a change))))
don't tell daddy the ibast =)

Roman Busarov:
don't teach your father ibasta =)

Nah, on the euro he saw the futures level at 1.1250, but on the pound at 1.5152 he didn't)))) The most interesting thing was how it got dragged there from 1.5492, just like it did on audi at 0.7.

Lesorub:

While the Evra is piling in here at 1600, I'm going to go get some fresh air...

Son, why do you need these toys if the inputs are from the ball anyway?)))

Lesorub:

while the Evra's pounding 1,600 here, I'm going out for a breath of fresh air...

troll )))), eura up, pound up - I won't name the targets, they don't care.)

Ishim:
austral up, zealander down. ))))

Ishim:

Oh Great, we've got one demo man and it's YOU))))))))))))))))

Perpetual excrement))))))))))))))))

stranger:

Oh Great, we've got one demo man and it's YOU))))))))))))))))

Perpetual excrement))))))))))))))))

the demo is testing but online. Read 3 pages ago lunya voiced it - compare it to the graph, skunk. That's it Carl! (and don't call targets I won't voice any more, at least to you Karl )))))

Ishim:
The demo is testing but online. Read 3 pages ago lunya voiced - compare it to the chart, skunk. That's it Carl! (and don't call targets I won't voice any more, at least to you Karl )))))

Where?

You and the targets.... It's in different galaxies))))))))))))))))

So why did YOU close the euro bai last week? Because 30pip down is due?

And another question, Guru. If nonsense is said in public does it stop being nonsense?

OK, Sensei, don't stress, I'll get my one and a half figs at 1250 and then we'll talk about baja)

stranger:

Son, why do you need these toys if the inputs are from the ball anyway?))

The main thing is that others do well!!!!!

Reason: