FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1006

Ishim:
it's the other way round )))) austral down yen up )))

kuman up, fecan down, fecan in different directions... the hood got lucky - the Kiwandrias decided to grow up...

salaam, duck noses!

Teacher:

Cooman - up, fecan - down, fecan - all over the place... the hood got lucky - the Kiwandry decided to grow up...

salaam, duck noses!

Oooooh my young friend, you have the opportunity to make small talk with our Great Master, but be polite!!!

HE doesn't like rudeness....

Ishim:
fart))

Sensei, will there be a tutorial tonight?

Or am I going to...

admonition:

stranger:

Sensei, will there be a tutorial tonight?

Or am I off...

you're shrugging off your own predictions - where's your buy on the pound? don't text me, fooker.

Ishim:
you're shrugging off your own predictions - where's your buy in the pound? don't write to me, poocan.

Yes I have a buy from 30.09 with a low) I will also buy closer to 51 and below 51. What is the bullshit?

And that's the question - why is the hut abandoned and where are your orders disappearing to, as asked more than once.

Especially for such fools as you wrote - do not come running to me every five minutes and do not pull my willy with the question when))))

stranger:

Yes I have a buy from 30.09 with a low) I will also buy closer to 51 and below 51. What is the bullshit?

And here's the question - why is the hut abandoned and where are your orders disappearing, as asked many times?

Especially for fools like you I wrote - do not run to me every five minutes and do not pull my piriku with a question when))))

so what about the axle? are they hooked up?

Ishim:
it's the other way round )))) austral down yen up ))))
canadian on the dobro! (rebound) 1.3000

stranger:

What's shopping at 7099?

It's been a week and a half for shopping...

from 0.6989,0.7019,07037,07099 buying

The pound is handsome, went to dump the extra passengers. Otherwise it was outnumbered 65/35 in favour of the buyers