FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1917

Nestradamus:
Jargon or slang is part of the language. Please do not confuse it with basic illiteracy.

Don't give the teacher an F!

Nestradamus:

I seem to be OK, unless the medics are lying...

This means that there is also a layer between the spot price and the futures price, in the form of arbitrage and exchanges?

Who use this information before giving it away, and obviously not in favour of traders... Or you have a better opinion of them?

Of course, the dispute is over volumes. And in terms of time - how many times does the price of futures change in a minute?

I don't think it's necessary to use information I don't trust... Agree, it's different from - "you can't".

We're all under-educated.

That means you have a long way to go to learn pricing theory, because it's not a gasket, it's a law of nature that you can't change with all your efforts.

The volume argument is over. You're right - they are bigger on the spot. But that doesn't mean that the volumes you trade in futures are not applicable to the analysis of spot. The information on the number of deals per unit time is meaningless for you, although, out of respect for you, I would say that the number of deals per unit time is normally distributed.

Exceptionally sober approach, I agree. With one caveat - your categorical denial of a direct hard correlation, to put it mildly, is not quite right.

That concludes the discussion.

Zogman:

it's been in the news lately,

that, for example, the oil companies themselves have hedged the price of oil - which is partly why they (shale drilling in the US) have held on for so long,

it was also said that airlines hedged - but in a different way - for fear of higher prices, and now they have stopped because prices have fallen ...

(this is all about the u.s., the news is from http://www.forexpf.ru/

- they steal and translate quality western analysis )

see also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Fm00EvIfw

5:48 minute - there is a standard classification discussed on SOT

hedgers, speculators ....

Written by Stas Lukashev - TST system - trading by option levels ...

VNG, Nikolai, what do you think of TST - do its levels work ?

Honestly, I haven't delved into it, so I have no opinion about them. My own analysis of the situation is enough for me. You should still go to the red forum via Strange's links and mine and read the branch archive. There are a lot of sensible ideas there, especially in terms of calculation of weights of levels and range of price movement. Everything is easy to calculate in Excel, especially if you dig the VBA. I was disgusted with Stas' fogging and closedness of calculations. I prefer to get into it myself.

denniss:

Teacher! What should we expect from the eu? Where will it go, what should we do buy or sell?

12:13 Monday 21 Dec. 2015

vng_nemo:
To be honest, I haven't delved into it, so I don't have an opinion about them. My own analysis of the situation is enough for me. You should go to the red forum via Strange's and my links and read the branch archive. There are a lot of sensible ideas there, especially in terms of calculation of weights of levels and range of price movement. Everything is easy to calculate in Excel, especially if you dig around in VBA. I was disgusted with Stas' fogging and closedness of calculations. I prefer to do it myself.
So, Nemo, what's a DB? You started to say something yesterday and then disappeared and what forum are we talking about?

Alexey Busygin:

Teacher! What should we expect from the eu? Where will it go, what should we do buy or sell?

12:13 Monday 21 Dec. 2015

Alexei, you don't need to do anything.

denniss:
Alexei, you don't have to do anything.
But what about trading? You have to make money! Where to go to buy or sell?

denniss:
Nemo, so what is DB? You started saying something yesterday and disappeared and what forum are we talking about?

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi/page117

Start reading from the first page of the archive, although the specific information starts on the 2nd or 3rd page, I don't remember exactly.

DB is the daily options and futures reports from the Chicago SME exchange, posted on their ftp server.

Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)
  • aleksi77
  • www.forexdengi.com
Продолжение темы [Архив] Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)

vng_nemo:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi/page117

Start reading from the first page of the archive, although the specific information starts on the 2nd or 3rd page, I don't remember exactly.

DB is the daily options and futures reports from Chicago SME, posted on their ftp server.

Thanks, looked it up, that's what I'll read.

Nemo, so you realised that the Hagers are fairy tales for children?

Did you figure out the report?