FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1704

Server Muradasilov:
I have to withdraw the dough all the time, but I have been sitting for months, even if I'm in the black. I used to have long-term accounts too, but I can't sit so long without withdrawing the money.)
I'm not withdrawing, close some positions and withdraw, you get more than you got every day by field, I checked it, no mines.

pako:
They gave them all back in the summer in the alps.
I had an account there but I closed it a month before the shit happened.

Server Muradasilov:
I had an account there but I closed it a month before the shit happened.
I have it now and it's okay.

stranger:
I'm not withdrawing, close part of the position and withdraw it, I get more than every day on the field, I checked, no mines.
All this will be later, even if I do, I will trade intraday. I try not to put all my eggs in one basket, and I should have accounts in different currencies + metals, so it works out fine. I have to have different currencies and metals, it's OK.

stranger:
I've got one now and it seems fine.
Well, there are all kinds of alps, only the UK one got screwed up.

stranger:
I still have it now, it seems fine.
It can't be there, UK

Server Muradasilov:
I will have a lot of accounts, and I try not to put all my eggs in one basket. I try not to put all my eggs in one basket, I can have accounts in different currencies + metals, it works out fine. I can close dollar accounts now and exchange them for rubles at the exchange rate, etc.
If you keep your account in quid, it will be corrected in a year or a half from the beginning of the next year and it will renew haires, and in a year and a half or two years you should switch to anything against the dollar and that's it.

pako:
Can't be there, UK
Who said there, I had NZ, opened Russian, Standard account.

Here come the flights, the expiry price tends towards parity, the minimum on payouts

stranger:
Who said there, I had NZ, opened Russian, Standard account.

Back then the registration was in the UK, so the regulators were in the UK

and now they can get it in the beard.