FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1659

stranger:
Yes, on SME, real-time OI is there, but at a very high cost, there's nowhere for free.
What the hell is going on in KD and ATAS?

Lesorub:

and the euro is about to hit the limit:

Why do you have zeros in the glass above 0641? There's a lot of dough in there, isn't there?

vng_nemo:

If you want, I can show you the channels and how to use them. But it takes a long time to grind it out, otherwise it won't do any good.

At least show me what it is and what it looks like

Alexey Busygin:
Is that why you've got zeros in your glass above 0641? It's full of cash.

yesterday and today...

and there's plenty of money...

stranger:

Statistically, 9-10 times out of 12 expiry times a year are for parities (blue).

As for"will be extended downwards" I don't know, the range of the January option contract today is 1.0591-1.0962.

It's going to go down! The price, these levels have already been taken so it will come back again.

lactone:
What the hell is going on in KD and ATAS?
Limiters and traded volume.

You're winding your snot on your fist... You wind it up, you unwind it... And so on, day after day... It's time to think: to catch ephemeral gains or take regular profits corresponding to the level of knowledge? I tested: Gannah, rails, absorption, waves, volumes (SOT, CME), support and resistance levels, TST and vector Lukashov, MA, TA, FA, etc., etc..... Let me put it this way: any, of these systems, can become profitable... The basis: the all-consuming greed, learn to fight it, come confident in their abilities! (For reference: statistically, a rare, world-renowned, hedge fund yields more than 20% per annum) Maybe, gentlemen traders, moderate your appetite a little?

Where I'm going with this...? The name of a branch - "tendencies, forecasts and consequences", observing, in a strict form, manimanagement, based on all above-stated strategies, I dare to assume: euro-set buy with the purpose 1.17-1.21 (narrow target at 0.98), GBP buy at 1.56 (think 1.4850), CAD sell at 1.2850 (think 1.3450), AUD buy at 0.77 (think 0.7050), long term Yen at 135.00, CHF 0.96

i attach screenshots: euro and 3 month returns

Files:
4jiuw3.jpg  53 kb

euro
Files:
falc.png  24 kb

chelseanin:
HIS seat is still vacant! Bon voyage!

I was wondering - you test this, you test that... You end up opening the first euro trade on the peak... The Old One is coming - get ready to be called!!!

Elliott Wave 4 will reach the price and I will close the position