FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1605

Vizard_:
Wipe your nose at Alesha...

Bye...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owhEVfh4DMw

Olympisky Misha Moscow 1980
Olympisky Misha Moscow 1980
  • www.youtube.com
Закрытие 22-х олимпийских игр в Москве. На церемонии закрытия звучит песня на стихи А.Пахмутовой и Н.Добронравого, исполняют Лев Лещенко и Татьяна Анциферова...

Vizard_:

That's right... Ilyukha will crucify you quickly with your nets)))

Eh... Alyosha ))))

And we'll call the big man Danila so that everything's all right, your baykot won't be a problem.

I look at you and think: what fools you all are. Gold is on bifurcation: either 30% up, or 10% down. and who cares about your euras? who makes money here, or only interested in the length? follow a few days of Qd's - and you can do nothing for a long time.

Has the bycott already started?

iIDLERr:
Gold is on bifurcation: either 30% up or 10% down. And who cares about your Euros? Who makes money here or is it just the length? If you follow the Qd's for a few days, you won't have to do anything at all.
We've seen it all, the pendants have been loaded for a long time.

Alexey Busygin:
Has the bycott already started?
Don't sweat it)

navigator.mt5:
Don't sweat it)

I'm not really worried, just wondering if they have the patience for long.

Alexey Busygin:

I'm not really worried, I just wonder how long they'll last.

It's not a matter of patience. The boy said, the boy did.
The old one will have a hard time of course) there will be nowhere to put it - you'll be running around the field

navigator.mt5:
It's not a matter of patience, the boy said, the boy did.
It will be hard for the old one) there will be nowhere to put him - you will run all over the field
It's better to spend such moments somewhere on a fishing trip and get the fish down your throat. And then, after taking a rest and smoothing out the gray hair, you can go back to battle.)

artikul:
Alyosha, don't listen to these bad uncles )))) They don't respect mashka ))))

Yeah, that's right! Some putocools.

124 mashka: