FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1606

Alexey Busygin:
Such moments are better spent somewhere on a fishing trip and pouring fish down your throat. And then, having rested and smoothed out his gray hair, he's back in action )).
He lacks communication, probably went to other forums to quench traders' dissent :)

Server Muradasilov:
Tell me where I can find an indicator forcalculating daily profits for a quarter.

Why overload the computer with rubbish!

1.Press "terminal,ctrl+T";

2.Right-click on "Select period";

3.In the column "From" press "today", in the column "to" something from the future;

4.Ok;

5. Look.

Vadens:

Yeah, that's right! Some putocools.

124 mushrooms:

Nice indicator, just don't understand how you trade on it .

Vadens:

Why overload the computer with rubbish!

1.Press "terminal,ctrl+T";

2.Right-click on "Select period";

3.In the column "From" press "today", in the column "to" something from the future;

4.Ok;

Thanks, I knew that. I wanted it to be on the chart like Ilyukha's. There's one for four in the code base, but not for five.

Server Muradasilov:
It's a beautiful indicator, I just don't understand how you trade with it.
Actually nothing...just beautiful, by other signals.... however it shows a picture of overbought/overbought, market sentiment/trends, price attraction zone, excitement of the web coincides with the levels where price is delayed or reversed.....skam, some kind of a peculiar market picture.

Server Muradasilov:
Thanks, I knew that. I wanted it to be on the chart like Ilyukha's, but it's not on a four, but it's not on a five.
I was looking for the rest of the margin on the chart. I've been looking for a way to get the margin balance on the chart.

Vadens:
I've been looking for the balance of the margin to be shown on the chart. There's all sorts of rubbish, but I couldn't find a simple thing.
But you can read maps )))) As for the simple things, they are very complicated.) The market is as simple as a log, it's full of money but it's very difficult to take money out of it if you can't see how simple it is )))

iIDLERr:
Gold is on bifurcation: either 30% up, or 10% down. And who cares about your euRs? Who's making money here or just interested in the length?

So I bought it already, at 1056.

It's clear that today was a beautiful scam. The 2 days of a "thin" market is the ideal time to demolish the stops of those who are not fixing before the weekend.

Now we have to wait for the New Year and the Eu got another 300+ pips within 2 days.

According to your method TP/SL = 3/1, as the book says

artikul:
But you read mashki )))) As for simple things, they are very difficult.) The market is as simple as a log, it's full of money, but to take the money out of it is very difficult, if you can't see how simple it is.)
what do you use in trading - volumes, time, highs, lows, news and so on.

artikul:
But you read mashki )))) As for simple things, they are very difficult.) The market is as simple as a log, it's full of money, but it's very difficult to take money out of it if you can't see how simple it is )))
Why should it be simple if it's hard to get the money out? Money can be taken out, but not much. Yusufhodja is right about the lion's theory ........... The truth is that "not much" is different for each market participant.
Reason: