FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1508

vng_nemo:
I'll tell you a clever thing, just don't be offended (c). Not all extremes are equally useful. The most useful are those from which there is a reversal. And you're just making it up as you go along.

Most useful!!!

Can you send me a template???

Nestradamus:

Most useful!!!

Can you send me a template?

There's no need for a template.

I absolutely didn't want to test you on your ability to build speed lines. The point is whether you understand what scale is and how to determine what scale the traffic is on now.

vng_nemo:

There's no need for a template.

I didn't mean to test you at all on your ability to build speed lines. The point is whether you understand what scale is and how to determine what scale the traffic is on now.

On an MT chart the scale is the TF, if that's what you mean... and the movement is out of scale. If price passed a pattern in an hour, thenthe closing price has shifted by the same pattern on the annual candlestick.

I didn't know I was drawing velocity lines, I thought it was Gann's angles?

Nestradamus:

On the MT chart, the scale is the TF, if that's what you mean... and the movement is out of scale. If price has passed a figure in an hour, thenthe closing price has shifted by the same figure on the annual candlestick.

Why mislead people! They can get it all wrong.

Nestradamus:

On the MT chart, the scale is the TF, if that's what you mean... and the movement is out of scale. If price has passed a figure in an hour, then the closing price has shifted by the same figure in a year.

The TF is imposed on us by software producers, there is no TF in the market, there is a continuous flow of quotes, especially now, in the age of electronic exchanges. TF is just a method of aggregating data with loss of information.

If you studied TV and MS you know that normal distribution has a characteristic scale. http://www.cognitivist.ru/er/kernel/prologi_02_signature_scalefree.xml

Read it and maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you about scale.

Пролог 2. Сигнатура характерного масштаба @ КОГНИТИВИСТ
Пролог 2. Сигнатура характерного масштаба @ КОГНИТИВИСТ
  • www.cognitivist.ru
Каждое явление реальности подвержено действию одновременно двух порядков - физического и когнитивного, хотя в зависимости от типа явления, влияния различных порядков могут быть неравносильными. Второй пролог мы посвятим наблюдаемым признакам, которые указывают на действие когнитивных факторов, когда они в каком-то наблюдаемом явлении...

stranger:
People don't seem to understand why they need it)

stranger:

Alexey Busygin:
Why mislead people! They can get it all wrong.
In the Teacher's case the price could go up on one TF and down on the other... If you have the same, then I congratulate you, you are on the right track to our incomparable, may his name live on forever...