FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1472

Lesorub:
The idea is clear, it is not clear where is the entrance and where is the exit...
It's easy to enter at the peak and exit at the foot, or vice versa, if you get shot off.

Alexey Busygin:
Great, you passed the anal exam!
You've got the wrong guy.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Oil is an interesting subject! There are many experts here. Let's think about it - I'll give you my thoughts. In return, please share yours - what do you think about it? I'm sure there's something else I don't know.

So. Oil is a non-renewable resource! That's one. Two - peak oil has long been predicted. So look at the wiki - "peak oil". In general this peak should have been reached back in 2000! But something has changed... It's 2015 and production is still "rising". Maybe they didn't take progress into account? Or maybe we are being artificially brainwashed?

Considering the first two factors, we can assume that oil should start to rise. And into the clouds... But! There is now more and more emphasis on renewable and alternative energy sources - solar, battery-powered cars and the like... Europe is switching to natural gas... and nuclear... Somewhere out there in sunny countries they are building solar power plants and bikes that can power an entire house for a day... So - maybe that same oil will soon be unnecessary to anyone? I certainly understand that all this alternative is not a matter of one day or one year, but progress is moving forward ...!!!

Which do you think is truer - will it slide below the plinth or will it skyrocket?

That's all, I could have written no further.

Oil at 15-20 is not in this century.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You've got the wrong guy.
Didn't notice that two letters were missing.

I think the euro dollar is going up today.

Ekaterina Babaeva:
I think the euro is going up today.

Maybe it will go up....

Is school today off...?

Ekaterina Babaeva:
I think the euro dollar is going up today.
but justify it?

Lesorub:
but justify it?
sticks

stranger:
sticks

that's right!!!

in half an hour Draga will be harvesting...

Ekaterina Babaeva:
I think the euro dollar will go up today
I think it will go down...))) Let's still think, maybe it will wiggle or stand up.