FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1356

Lesorub:

and I'll tell you more, the euro-shooher isn't going to end anytime soon.

and the chif is a testament to that:

It's okay, the whole financial system is based on the hype.

Lesorub:

here's a sort of turn on the ginger, all clear underneath:

Due to the current situation in the euro zone, such a zigzag is quite real.

iIDLERr:

vng_nemo

real woodpecker. forex from bottom to top is speculative. the real exchange is over-the-counter. this is the truth, which I have seen with my own eyes and will not discuss.

So what are you all doing here if nothing is possible and nothing is allowed?

stranger:
So what are you all doing here if nothing is possible and nothing is allowed?
Well, everything is possible... ...slowly.

Vadens:

I looked it up, I think so, too.

........If not ventain, show it right.

these pictures are correct.

On the EUR there is no pattern as you drew

The day is not over, candle is not formed, there is a simple pullback from a downward move

iIDLERr:
Well, anything's possible... slowly.

Oh, that's another conversation).

Lesorub:

on these pictures is correct.

There is no pattern on the yen yet, as you drew it

The day is not over, no candle has formed, it's just a pullback from a downward move

The day is already closed. About half a candle from the first one. In theory, it's canceled........ but on the "recent" history we see that the first such combination worked out, the second one would have killed the b/w (at least for me).

........By the way the levels are confirmed, they are plotted earlier - the price is clearly stalled there.

Lesorub:

these pictures are right.

There is no pattern on the yen yet, as you drew it

the day is not over, the candlestick has not formed, there is a simple pullback from the move down

Is this like going back to the half year forecasts that were in March? euro at 0.890 mark a fifteen year low at least in 2016

Renka has gone somewhere........ I managed to make him a confirming(!) level indicator. There are a lot of level programs on the web, but I haven't found what I need, and I change pairs often - it's hard to draw them every time.

Vadens:

The day is already closed. About half a candle from the first one. In theory it is cancelled........ but on the "recent" history we can see that the first such combination has worked out, the second one would have killed the b/w (at least for me).

........ By the way, the levels are confirmed, they were drawn earlier - the price is clearly stalled there.

the main idea from that branch is to drive the price against the future profit by 161.8%.

the second one killed the profit (Me). the main idea of that branch was a price chase against the future profit of 161.8%.

I.e. it is logical to enter from TP level at 161.8%, when KUKL has taken its target and nothing interests it above (below)...