FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1332

vng_nemo:
You can't be so ..... straightforward. Have you heard of parody?

If you quote your favourite "classics", put in inverted commas or something, so as not to confuse people...

Or your spelling has already been lustrated...

Nestradamus:

If you quote your favourite "classics", put inverted commas or something, so as not to confuse people...

Or you've had your spelling lustrated...

Don't be so grumpy.)

Did you at least get the eura?)

stranger:

As the price changes, so does the premium, so does the level

If the price goes down today, get lower levels tomorrow

Why wait until tomorrow?

vng_nemo:

And the fact that the levels are visible without options does not help to determine whether the level is passed or not.

Does anything help to determine that? I did not find an answer to this question...

So, who has anything to say? How do you calculate the levels from the delta?

He explained it seems simple, but I haven't tried it.

I'm dumb.

Nestradamus:

If you quote your favourite "classics", put inverted commas in quotes or something, so as not to confuse people...

Or your spelling's already been lustrated...

My spelling is good, but it's lame.

No one is being lustrated here. I live in the suburbs. In the forest, next to the Moscow-Kiev motorway. Thank God the Maidan has not reached us yet. Now I can smell manure in the street. "A tractor is driving in a field throwing shit around". And I feel so quiet and peaceful. My daughter's home from school, my wife's in the kitchen, my son's at work. And I am entertaining you here. I'm reading articles about our defence industry, taking pride in our country. And I have one look at the terminal. Ah, it's nice!!!!

Zogman:

Is there anything that helps to determine this ? I couldn't find an answer to that question...

It helps, tape, glass, delta, whichever you prefer.

stranger:
Helpful, tape, glass, delta, whichever you prefer.

a link?

Результаты поиска - Форекс Форум MT5 | Форум трейдеров рынка Forex
  • Lev Levin
  • www.forexdengi.com
Добро пожаловать на крупнейший русскоязычный форум трейдеров в мире! Общайтесь, участвуйте в наших конкурсах и акциях, набирайте капитал для торговли на международном валютном рынке FOREX! Приглашаем...

I think there was a stop loss on kiwi and cad and now they are going up against the quid

cad has already gone up 20 pips

kiwi might drop to 65 - if so go in with big volume and short stop at 6475

But they might not.

I may be wrong of course cad may drop to 1.34-5 and kiwi to 64 - Too bad for me then