FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1166

Zogman:

it's going to kill me somewhere around 3220-40 ...

3190 is already running out of margin ...

Now I'm hoping for a pullback to 3120 and then I'll lock in ....... at least partially...

https://youtu.be/59aVpQIFJvI

all will be well!!!!

Законы вселенной притяжение денег и удачи
Законы вселенной притяжение денег и удачи
  • www.youtube.com
После просмотра видео обязательно скачай себе книгу,которая усилит притяжение денег в 2 раза http://vk.cc/3b5hjQ

Ishim:
live, if you want I can turn on the programme )))))))))))))))))))
Come on, come on, turn it on!

Alexey Busygin:
Come on, come on, turn it on!
Yeah, it's on!))

Ishim:
Yeah, it's on)))
And what does he see?

Ishim:
Yeah, it's on ))))
Greetings! You also had a 1.144 scenario on the eu, I remember. You showed up now and told me your opinion. I knew it, I couldn't tell you. How to understand it? I myself have not depot thinning by pure chance and just imagine that someone comes and adds oil to the fire.

Alexey Busygin:
And what does he see?
Everything, as always.

vaz:
Greetings! You also had a 1.144 scenario on the eu, I remember. You showed up now and gave your opinion. Knew it all, couldn't tell you. How do you understand that? My depo is not thinning by chance and imagine that someone comes along and adds oil to the fire.
I wrote about the yen - I didn't have time to write about the eur. (well the dollar rose a bit...)

vaz:
Greetings! You also had a 1.144 scenario on the eu, I remember. You showed up now and gave your opinion. Knew it all, couldn't tell you. How do you understand that? I myself have not thinned the deposit by pure chance. Imagine that someone comes along and adds oil to the fire.
you're all ex post facto, no wonder I didn't post online. ()

Ishim:
as always everything.
Clearly, when you see everything, you don't really see anything. Whose mind is she reading now?

vaz:
Greetings! You also had a 1.144 scenario on the eu, I remember. You showed up now and gave your opinion. Knew it all, couldn't tell you. How do you understand that? I have not lost my deposit by accident and imagine that someone comes and adds oil to the fire.
Of course I couldn't, even with the gift of a fortune teller you cannot make accurate predictions.