FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1052

Idler, threw a screenshot today, how do you understand this, today at 11:53:11, Kiev time, there was a pro-trade on the pound, bid 1 at 1.5301, spread 13pp?

stranger:
Eidler, I threw a screenshot today. How do you understand, today at 11:53:11, Kyiv time, there was a trade on the pound, bid 1 at 1.5301, spread 13pp?

I wrote once that the Arabs have stock exchanges open on our Sunday, trading is going on. Maybe that could explain it somehow.

Although I think it's some kind of glitch. Either KUKL trades)).

lactone:

I wrote once that the Arabs have stock exchanges open on our Sunday, trading is going on. Maybe that could explain it somehow.

Although I think it's some kind of glitch. Either KUKL trades)).

It is generally accepted that the interbank forex market operates around the clock on weekdays. If you look into it, that's not quite right. Brokers and dealing centres provide services on weekends, they are based on the work of commercial and central banks. For ordinary traders Forex does not work on weekends, it is impossible to open or close a position. Please note the Forex market never completely stops. In confirmation of this after the weekend GEPs are formed, i.e. the gap between the closing price and the opening price of the market. On weekdays the trading is much more active.

The Israeli exchange works on Sunday, but not on Saturday, and the Arab markets do not work on Fridays, the rest days work.

PS. I had access to a real account in a large Russian bank, where the quotes for the EUR, and on Saturday and Sunday they easily draw 10 to 50 points on the chart, four signs, and sometimes gaps of 300 points were formed. I raised this topic a long time ago, but I seemed to be taken for an idiot :)

stranger:

About audi I think as I wrote 7280-7300-----74+.

But this is, as Eidler said, just a guess, life will show, by the way, tomorrow Asia, Europe and all, the rest have holidays.

we sh down buying. on tuesdays.

iIDLERr:
we're buying downstairs. on tuesdays.

come on out, let's talk about the lunar today

whether it's profiles or deltozers...

Lesorub:

come on out, let's talk about the lunar today

even if it's by profiles, even if it's by deltozers...

you must have him under the sticks ....

iIDLERr:
you've got him walking under the sticks, right?

What's on the menu, I know about it myself...

the situation at the moment I want to discuss: buy, sell, from where and to where?

that's the question...

AUD/USD I think you can sell right now and it will fall for a long time in the medium term .

Lesorub:

the situation at the moment I want to discuss: buy, sell, from where and to where?

that's the question...

nothing's gonna happen today. I'd like to troll someone...

Lesorub:

that's the question...

So far I'm looking at where to buy from. As an option - either from the current ones, or from 1.275-1.28. There will be time, they will not reverse earlier than 2-3 weeks.