FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1017

Lesorub:
You'll be blown away, you won't need anything ...

No, I'm just watching, sporting interest. I trade on their strategies (proprietary)

PS. You're a great trader!

Server Muradasilov:

No, I'm just watching, sporting interest. I trade on their strategies (proprietary)

PS. You're a great trader!

If it were like that, I'd go fishing too ...

Stocks there ... new business ...

Looking at the pound's daily chart and remembering Fuller, what he would say about buying after such a candle on the daily)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Told him the "patterns" and shape of the candles on the chart were bullshit, didn't believe him, got offended))))

stranger:

You're the most normal one, you understand everything but you can't say it.

I have so much in my life that I just laugh at your admiration for Egypt, boasting about all sorts of bullshit like yachts, etc., you are too young, it's too early for you here, somewhere on mt5, in a branch on the euro, just a kindergarten for you)

Tell me what fascinates you, great one.

You've heard of cucumbers.

In September this year, according to the United States Department of Labor, the unemployment rate remained at 5.1%, the same level as before the crisis. The situation in the US labour market thus remains extremely favourable. At the same time, the US Federal Reserve, which considers labour market data key to determining further monetary policy, is for some reason hesitating to raise its interest rate.

Many experts saw in such indecision of the American regulator the weakness of the economy of the country and its need for further support. The confirmation of this view was information agency Bloomberg, according to which during the financial-economic crisis the number of U.S. citizens receiving food stamps reached a maximum of 45.5 million people.

Arthur Oaken's law may be applied in this situation, according to which there is a direct correlation between the growth rate of unemployment and GDP. Thus, if the rate of unemployment is 1% higher than the rate of natural unemployment, real GDP is 2.5% lower than potential GDP. This law was fully applicable to the American economy back in 2010, but since 2012 the correlation has all but disappeared as extremely low GDP growth has begun to be accompanied by a sharp fall in unemployment.

There are only two possible explanations for this situation: either the real growth rate of the US economy is much higher than the official growth rate or unemployment is decreasing due to lower labour force participation. The probability of an underreporting of the economic growth rate is very low as there is no objective motive for this. This leaves the second option - labour market weakness. Applying Oaken's law, the approximate unemployment rate in the United States could be 12%.

Experts believe that even this figure may be lower than real as the US Fed periodically misstates labor market data. For example, the official unemployment rate (U.3) does not take into account those people who stopped looking for work more than a month ago. The U.6 indicator, on the other hand, takes into account people who have been trying to find work for a year. However, U.6 is hardly ever published, as in most cases it exceeds U.3 by at least a factor of two.

From all of this we can conclude that the largest economy in the world currently has more than 10% unemployment. And if that is the case, then the Fed could delay an interest rate hike until at least March 2016.

stranger:

Looking at the pound's daily chart and remembering Fuller, what he would say about buying after such a candle on the daily)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Told him the "patterns" and shape of the candles on the chart were bullshit, didn't believe him, got offended))))

you don't believe in the power of candles?

the sell on the eu today to the specified profit, check it out!!!

Teacher:

♪ tell me what delights you, oh great one ♪

♪ have you ever heard of a cucumber ♪

First of all, Great is capitalised).

Peace only delights me, not fascinates me. I am amused to observe the bustle of people, the forest and other incomprehensible pleasures.)

Lesorub:

here we go again: there is volume, which way - down, up?

The way I see it, if there is an overhang at 1.1225 (activity-volume point), it is a sell. (Price rise without activity).
The only question is from where to salt.

The sign of selling is there, the question is from where.
For myself I am now testing the 2nd day divergence indicator.
1.1250 is the last divergence on the sell.

stranger:

This is a very dangerous thought, ask the Teacher, HE has shown us this before, "at 1000p a day..."))

Then you start thinking "if I had a bigger account, then .....")

In the middle or second half of this month the Euro will be touching the bottom, I don't know how far down it is yet, 09-10, because the next contract already has 80% of buyers and they need to be reset, that's where the good buy entries will be.

Thanks Strange !
If the next contract has 80% of buyers and they need to be dumped, then we have to go down.
Why do you have 1.09-1.10 already down ?

So if we dump the buyers (for example below 1.09) then sellers will appear and then they have to be dumped ?

How do you understand resetting? Do you mean resetting those who are up on the eu or do you mean resetting those who bought stakes?

Владимир Жириновский:
Thanks Strange !
If the next contract has 80% buyers and they need to be dumped, then we have to go down.
Why are you already down 1.09-1.10?

So if we dump the buyers (for example below 1.09) then the sellers will show up and then we have to dump them ?

How do you understand resetting? To dump those who are standing up ?
sticks ! pushing the price in the opposite direction (crowd-funding ...)