FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 965

Ishim:
no one has a grail and no one ever will! (well, except...), didn't he put those percentages in the signals? (Actually, we wrote demo signals - not market ones, in short).
We got his couple of demo signals and one signal from his follower (let's call him a trader who got it figured out) - they just wanted to show that one can do the same with demos and with some brokers (on the real market). We got his demo signal, if I'm not mistaken, he made 10.000% in a week, the initial deposit was $ 100.

Server Muradasilov:
I have seen his demo signals, and one e-signal from his follower - they just wanted to show that one can do this with a demo and with some brokers (for real). I think I got 10.000% from his demo signal, his initial deposit was 100$.
You may use a demo signal for this, but you may not succeed.

azfaraon:
Я вижу очень странную закономерность на этом форуме ..Когда спрашиваешь что-то конкретное .то либо нет ответа либо скажут что-то чисто ради приличия...Хотелось бы узнать в чем причина такого подхода? И даже когда стараюсь ответит  на вопрос то вижу  игнорирование ответа ...

Read "Netherlands" with emphasis on the last syllable and feel the smell of the Kazakh steppe, the tart taste of koumiss, the spacious comfort of a yurt.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
I don't think it's that hard, but they won't give it to you or pay you.

The thing is that there was a real pamm account - with a minimum threshold for participation, a thousand dollars. I know not all brokers can handle that kind of toxicity. But not all brokers are the same.

This is the end of the discussion .

Server Muradasilov:

The thing is that there was a real pamm account - with a minimum threshold for participation, a thousand dollars. I know not all brokers can handle that kind of toxicity. But not all brokers are the same.

That's the end of the discussion.

I agree, it's not worth discussing in the open and it's probably not right here. But I wouldn't tell.

azfaraon:

Good evening ...

I wrote an indicator, there is no owl yet ... I will set signals ... but only with pending orders... How much and close, everyone will determine for himself ...

GBPUSD buy stop 1.5244,1.5180,1.5200

EURUSD 1.1202 (buy order), 1.1260 (buy order), 1.1247 (buy order)

You should try it first (on the demo).

vaz:
You should practice it first.

Thanks for the advice ...But I've already checked both on the demo and on history since 1999

it's a bit boring here........

Ishim:
No, the EUR is volatile, buy is closed - now sell 0 from 1236 (to the break).

Yeah.

Fuck knows.

I'm already confused myself.

When she was in the channel, you could still predict. But now she's about to come out of it. I don't know what's gonna happen.

Interesting thing about the circle (highlighted). It looks like a trade. But where to?

Roman Busarov:

it's kinda boring here........

Hi Roman!

At least tell me where the Euro is going. (Look at my drawing above. I'm drawing/thinking right).

Thanks!