FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 737

Lesorub:

the moon blew my mind...

the moon bounces back up to 140 pips... //told you more than once before

new-rena:

Beautiful.

Ishim, have you tried to draw triangles on the screenshots of the North on its levels to know the trading on breakout levels better? The calculation of levels there is good and seems to me similar to what I wrote at the beginning of the post.

I haven't tried it, and I don't pips from forum posts. All I got was my own, on GBP/JPY - 2 Losses in a row! I broke through the third correction level, but there was no order there.

(I've made a table of failures - by weeks - I'll watch it).

Lesorub:

the moon blew my mind...

Ishim:

I haven't tried, and I'm not pipsing from forum posts. All I have is my own, for pound/yen - 2 Losses in a row! I broke through the third correction level, but there was no order there.

(I've made a table of failures - weekly - I'll keep an eye on them.)

dac from the posts and do not need it. take experience, goals are not very good here yet...

Say there is a system that works ... If the signal of this system to open transactions in all currencies. say, if a buy, then all 28 buy, if sell, then all 28 sell ... What will the result according to you?

Ishim:

I'm speechless. You're not kidding? I mean the schedule.

azfaraon:
If we open trades on all currencies by the signal of this system, say if you buy all 28 buy, if you sell all 28 sell... What will you end up with?

I've tried it on the demo (0.5 years).

The conclusion is as follows:

Plus will be equal to minus (at best). We will slowly go into minus on the cumulative spread over the entire portfolio after each close.

But, not a fact. Maybe my signal was not well thought out.

vaz:
I'm speechless. You're not joking?
Which post are you asking about?

Ishim:
Which post are you asking about?

How do you calculate that?

azfaraon:
Say there is a system that works... If we open trades in all currencies.If the signal of this system opens transactions in all currencies ... say if you buy, then all 28 buy, if you sell, then all 28 sell ... What will the result, according to you?
I am testing it! There are failures (spikes, impulses) like today pound/yen. If trades with stops, the total + (well, it should be so) (next Monday - 12 pairs!!! entries!!!)