FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 740

Evgeniya Balchin:
And again you see what you want to see, UZKO.report will come out yet I will see it written!!!!!!! )))) I will also write that after each report, I look at the change in demand AND supply, this report Friday, there were numbers that are still worked out - these are 1516 +P+k 97/3, 1526 +P+k 64/36 and 1531 +P+k 60/40....They are worked out.... see the difference?

Same here. Change your tone. So far nothing useful has been found in the SOT forecasts accordingly.

The prediction was made yesterday and it is not worked out. Therefore Ishim as I said made an independent decision.

new-rena:
Same here. Change your tone. So far nothing useful has been found in the SOT forecasts accordingly.
)))) yes that's your tone... I'm having a normal conversation with you, but I don't see any constructive dialogue. You're not hearing me... or just not getting it, in your language... and also, well do not understand, do not draw your own conclusions. Pena, I'm fine with you, it's just that these discussions on elevated tones beat you up... you do not perceive me, it's your business

Evgeniya Balchin:
)))) yes, that's your tone... I'm having a normal conversation with you, but I don't see any constructive dialogue. You can't hear me... or you just don't get it, in your language... and also, don't understand, don't draw your own conclusions.
I've already said two times that you can't make predictions based on historical SOT data. What else should I be discussing if your predictions don't work?

new-rena:
I have already said two times that you cannot make predictions based on historical SOT data. What else should I discuss if your forecasts do not work?
I will not change your mind and thank God there are people who think like you... I do not want to offend you in any way.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I will not change your mind and thank God there are people who think like you...I don't want to offend you in any way.
The pound has been in a pretty wide flat since November 2014. Hence the erroneous conclusion made about the applicability of SOT predictions in trading. I suggest you try this theory on a demo at least in relation to USDCAD. Don't get me wrong, all SOT forecasts for the pound are a coincidence, nothing more.

Good morning all

Vizard_:

Map of currencydevaluation against the dollar (didn't check... pictures from the net)

whatever...

I want to learn the art of drawing fairy tales!

Lesorub:

Have you read the news paper?

And the pound and the loonie are going where they need to go today.)

new-rena:

Have you read the news paper?

And the pound and the loonie are going where they need to go today.)

Rena, what's it say? Give me a link.

Server Muradasilov:
Rena, what is it? Give me a link.

http://ru.investing.com/economic-calendar/

On the loonie, the interest rate, and on the pound, the full set for increased volatility.

Экономический календарь — Investing.com
Экономический календарь — Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Использовав наш экономический календарь, вы получите не только краткую информацию о событии, но и пояснения и графики.
Reason: