FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 730

Vizard_:
So much for fairy tales... ...and well done to those who listened)))
Acting drawer of intraday fairy tales...

Ishim ! Rudder!!! )))

leave me alone - draw and paint. (your old comrade will be here soon) (were you a boss before the hospital?)

Ishim:
And you're not bored with these "successes"?

you're right there. To have success with a hundred quid and get a hundred more in three months is no big deal.

Except they forget that they were beginners themselves. People come here for advice, to learn from, and they're shitting on them.

If you're on the forum, answer me, otherwise why are you fanning your fingers?

file87:
Divergence on the mac, time to get ready to sell . what do you say?
first correction from 1.3590 to 1.28 - D1

No one seemed to be working today. Pissed off..... and rightly so.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Just as I wanted, closed the long-awaited pound...for today I'm sitting here thinking pound to 153050 or 154450... In the first case 66% bulls, 33% bears, and in the second 55% bears and 45% bulls already... other options today either supply or demand, that's why i think i stopped at these figures. ))))) maybe i'm wrong of course...but still the law of the market
Good afternoon, in continuation, after 154 again at 15215... The report will come out again I will see...I could be wrong of course...I recently started doing these calculations.... sticks what they show, faro, let's chat or someone else, who analyzes the shelves....

the shelves are analysed in the hospital...

and the rail doesn't lie:

new-rena:

There aren't enough indices. It's not quite clear yet - is it time or not? .... Add a few more, then you'll see for yourself.

In general, you should look at the chart without indicators. You have to think for a start - there are no indicators. The price chart is an indicator that shows its motion.

I mean - where (???) did you see the falling USDCAD without indicators?

I can't see it without the indicator, but the divergence is there, it means you need to wait for the signal.

Going up to 5460

Lesorub:

the shelves are analysed in the hospital...

and the rail doesn't lie:

Great... so the calculations are good...and what is your minimum?