FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 736

Ishim:

coincidence I've been pending since monday.

now the australian has opened.

Tr two is still a pending?

vaz:
Is tr two still a pending order?
is the next order - from this the lower TP.

Lesorub:

he who sells a cheif lives happily for a year...

who buys a harrier, flies a boeing...

Look, I really don't get the joke on the chiff. Did you end up losing a little bit of it? Some people say chif, they don't mean a couple.

vaz:
Look, I really don't get the joke on the chif. Did you end up losing it a little bit? Some people say chif, they don't mean a couple.

Why are you paying attention so late?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKeHWCiof8I

Непара: плачь и смотри
Непара: плачь и смотри
  • www.youtube.com
довольно-таки известный клип группы не пара ннна песню "Плачь и смотри"

Ishim:

The pound short has closed - now until next week.

azfaraon:

actually talked about a different target today as I recall. so... Ishim closed based on my thinking.

new-rena:

Actually they were talking about a different target today, as I recall. so... Ishim closed based on his thinking.

We all think we're riding our own bikes.)

azfaraon:
Well, who is without sin?))) It seems to us all that we "ride" our "bicycles"))
Yeah) just do not put the right thoughts in the public domain. //By the way, Yusuf has a link to an article ... read it. I'll read it tomorrow and write some turkey, I don't have the energy today ...

new-rena:

Actually they were talking about a different target today, as I recall. so... Ishim closed based on his thinking.

Ishim:

Beautiful.

Ishim, have you tried drawing triangles on the screenshots of the North to get acquainted with the trading on breakout levels? The levels are calculated there very well and it seems to me they are calculated the way I wrote at the beginning of the post.

the moon blew my mind...