FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 729

Ishim:
Take your pills and bye-bye.)
Sorry Sensei... not using...

I don't want to become like you)))

Vizard_:
Given your unique... years of experience...
I suggest you call the TC at once -
Pulsar Pissoir)))
I suggest Vizarda - put him on ignore. (no use to him anyway)(I promise to ignore Vizarda and his comrades!)

Ishim:
I suggest Vizarda - put him on ignore. (he's useless anyway) (I promise to ignore Vizarda and his comrades!)
Oh teacher! I second that !
Vizard's not jumping up and down...
Doesn't clap his hands at another one of your plum suckers!)
Up against the wall!)))

Teacher:

The poor old man was driven away... The grandfather was quickly forgotten... ...and the teacher was no joy to him... ...he didn't come to pay his respects... sad

Meanwhile the black gold rolls away... taking Grandpa's beloved caddy with it...

You're as far from the old one as you are from China. It wasn't about the cad, it was about life. I'm just saying, in case you haven't figured it out by now.

new-rena:
You're as far from the old one as you are from China. It wasn't about the cad, it was about life. I'm just saying, in case you haven't figured it out by now.
Why is Monkey any worse? (he's already talked, this one hasn't yet... - let's hear it)

Ishim:
How is Monkey any worse? (that one has already spun, this one hasn't yet... - let's hear it)

There's a lot of things here.

Monkey's just a monkey. He should be eating bananas, not crawling on the forex. He didn't make any predictions himself and he didn't answer for anything.

Ishim:
How is Monkey any worse? (he's already said that, but not yet... let's hear it)
That's the end of fairy tales... And who listened well done)))
Acting drawer of intraday fairy tales...

Ishim is appointed! Steer!!! )))

Divergence on mac , time to get ready to sell . what do you think ?

new-rena:

There's a lot of people who do that around here.

And the monkey's just a monkey. He should be eating bananas, not crawling around on the forex.

You're not bored with these "successful"

file87:
I think it's a divergence on the mac, time to get ready to sell.

I don't know if it's the right time or not? .... Add a few more indicators, and you'll see for yourself.

In general, you should look at the chart without indicators. You have to think for a start - there are no indicators. The price chart is an indicator that shows the price movement.

I.e. - where (???) did you see the falling USDCAD without indicators?