FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 530

new-rena:

Watch out for the crosses. They're insidious beyond belief.

this may help sometime EURUSD-USDCHF=EURCHF

In short, if the chiff under-moves relative to the euphoric, that movement will be in a cross

and so in any triangle, only the sign will be different - where "+", where "-

I am not going into triangles yet. I am looking for elementary patterns of two candlesticks on D1 (well, as they say here "sticks") and then I am watching the results, I need to check all pairs.

new-rena:

be careful with the crosses. they are extremely insidious and the spread is steep there

this might help sometime: EURUSD+USDCHF=EURCHF

In short, the physics is that if the CHF fails to move relative to the EUR, this movement will be in the cross

and so in any triangle, only the sign will be different - where "+", where "-

So tell me, why do you want to get into them? I think it's better and more realistic and much easier to buy five pips on one instrument than 0.5 on ten.

Guys, what's the best leverage for a $100 account?

stranger:
So tell me, why get into them? In my opinion, it's better and more realistic and much simpler to trade five chips for one instrument than 0.5 for ten.
the software is chewing your throat on some majors, like you can't trade....

tatyanzinovenko:
Guys, what's the best leverage for a $100 account?
100 to start with, if you have less, then less is better. The bigger the leverage, the bigger the risk.

new-rena:
100 to start with, if there is less, less is better

stranger:
did you like the shoulder at 1,000? Try 2,000, it's an incredible experience.)

new-rena:
100 to start with, if there is less, less is better. The higher the leverage, the greater the risk.
No offence or mockery, but can you imagine what the margin would be as a % of your deposit with 1:50 leverage? I don't think you can even enter a trade with 0.05 lots

lactone:
No offence, but can you imagine what the margin would be as a % of your deposit with 1:50 leverage? I don't think you can even enter a trade with 0.05 lot.
You should enter 0.01 lots and that's enough for starters.