FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 403

Zogman:

the pound could bounce back to 1.56.

On the sticks I have 1.5865

iIDLERr:
Rena types faster than he gives birth to thoughts. he has not even thought of the first one yet and has to post the third one on the forum. apparently, it's a programmer's destiny.
You don't understand, he has had a conversation with the Great One and has become infected, he types first, but he doesn't even think later)

new-rena:
let's watch it

The yen and the eura have pulled up behind the pound.

so I think this is for real.

all the pairs will go back to yesterday's highs against the quid

azfaraon:
On the sticks I have 1.5865
I mean locally - a few hours today - same channel there

What's the news now?

azfaraon:
On the sticks I have 1.5865GBP/USD

$1.5801 (1707)

$1.5702 (1263)

$1.5605 (2147)

и

$1.5496 (1596)

$1.5399 (1255)

$1.5300 (1330)

On the previous one I joked.

Server Muradasilov:
What news now?

USEmployment Change from ADP (July)2185K215K229KRevised from 229K
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
  • www.alpari.ru
При работе с календарем событий FXStreet вы можете выбрать те параметры настройки, которые помогут вам при проведении детального фундаментального анализа на рынке Форекс. Посмотрите, как аналитики Альпари используют данные экономического календаря FXStreet для проведения фундаментального анализа. Пример анализа рынков с помощью данных от...

Rena, you've been told to listen carefully, listen to HIM, take note of all HIS brilliant thoughts and then do the opposite)

stranger:
Rena, you were told to listen to the Teacher carefully, pay attention to HIM, take note of all HIS brilliant thoughts and then do the opposite)
heed the Master's prophecy)

stranger:
Rena, you've been told - you should listen to the Teacher carefully, pay attention to HIM, take notes of all HIS brilliant thoughts and then do the opposite)
Eugenia:
heed the Teacher's prophecy)

Oh, my God. What on earth are you talking about? )))

I hope you're refilling it. ... ))))

Now go and look at your volumes. And I will not even look, it is clear - what will be there....