FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 380

new-rena:
it's incognito + photoshop)
If you behave yourself! You'll get into the chat room! And there! and there's coconuts, there's bananas - Chunga Chunga! (and there will be pictures)

new-rena:
Free monitoring is a striptease. Paid is high frequency trading (pips). Neither of these is welcome, understand?

Let everything be closed, history, orders, I'm interested in equity graph, drawdown and number of trades...

Let's say: Before you came to the chat room, you were losing, but now, after 2 months of presence in the chat room, only +++... And demonstrate by monitoring...

When I see such a thing, I won't spare $5 a week...

Dmitry Chepik:
Is there anyone who is real and not a clone who can do monitoring? Monitoring, not bullshit...

I do not get it, for example, I do not need free investors, an apprentice and fame, why should I monitor something there?)

Monitoring is always done with the aim of getting something out of it, but just for fun...

Ishim:
if you behave! You'll get into the chat room! And there! and there's coconuts, and there's bananas - Chunga Chunga! (and there will be pictures)
And I, Sen, believe that the dude posted the stats from his account, because I know Mif)))

Ishim:
if you behave! You'll get into the chat room! And there! and there's coconuts, and there's bananas - Chunga Chunga! (and there will be pictures)
I've got plenty myself, except no Chunga Chunga)

Dmitry Chepik:

Let everything be closed, history, orders, I'm interested in equity graph, drawdown and number of trades...

Let's say: Before coming to the chat room, there were losses, and now, after 2 months of presence in the chat room, only + + +... And demonstrate by monitoring...

That's when I see it, I won't spare $5 a week...

you write him in person and make a deal...

stranger:
And I, Sen, believe that the dude posted a statement from his account, because I know Mif)))
All the closed trades in the stats are positive ))))) (wave of exhaustion)

Dmitry Chepik:

Let's say: Before coming to the chat room, there were losses, and now, after 2 months of presence in the chat room, only + + +... And demonstrate by monitoring...

That's when I'll see such a thing, I won't spare 5$ a week...

stranger:

I do not get it, for example, I do not need free investors, an apprentice and fame, why should I monitor something there?)

Monitoring is always done with the aim of getting something out of it, but just for fun...

And when they just have, without monitoring, but only post-factual clippings, what is it called? Pay me and I'll help you drain the dough.)

If a chatlan will sell out, he will never admit it. Especially not in public, on the forum... For he will be known as a loser who has never achieved anything and has also lost the money)))).