FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 373

A guaranteed 40 points a day is awesome.

Lesorub:

I bought one too, foolishly...

The question is why foolishly?

vaz:
A guaranteed 40 pips a day is just super.

Nothing is guaranteed and chasing forty pips every day is a pain in the ass and stupidity.

You read smart books, don't you? You read smart books, don't you? Almost every book says: "Don't jump into the market every day, choose only good deals and you'll be lucky".)

stranger:

Try it on with the boy, he's young, his monitoring has grown, he thinks he's the biggest, he wants to measure himself))) Young people, but what's the matter, you're an old fart, and you 're running around the village with your monitoring))))

Teacher, what kind of idiot recruits posishchen with stops)). At first you taught us that, then something went wrong, you got old...

You're the one who screens it here, I'm not. I've never said to sit without stops (with lots yes, but it's different)...

(with lots yes, but it's a different system)

I want a harrier on 3215-20

stranger:
I want a harrier on 3215-20.
It's sold out, isn't it?

Ishim:

You're the one who screens it here - I'm not. You don't need to gain a position (it's not a potato) you need to know the level, I never said to sit without stops

(with lots yes, but it's a different system)

So I'm gaining it in the 20pp range at most. It's you who has sclerosis))))

vaz:
The question is why the foolishness?
because because )))))), growth time is out. (there was an up time it flitted, it came down time .... just look at the chart)))))))

stranger:
That's how I get it in the 20pp range at most. You're the one with the sclerosis)))
you can dial it in.

Ishim:
you can dial it in.

Thanks

vaz:
It's sold, isn't it?

So he can't jump any higher?) Will be sold there too)))

Reason: