FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 360

new-rena:
it's a pipsqueak.
This is the first impression, it's more like scalping! (by the way, I looked at signal providers - almost the leader has max trades of 20 pips! there is not a single trade longer than 20 pips).

new-rena:
All right. What I'm saying is, no matter how you spin it, you can't get more than 1/2.
I'm talking about the TA input ratio, you're talking about the angle. What's 1/2?

Ishim:
I tell you about the TA input ratio, you tell me about the angle.What is 1/2?
With a 45% quote angle, i.e. 90*1/2 there will automatically be 50% sells and 50% bays. In forex there is still a spread. I.e. the luckiest will only reduce the depo by the spread. The rest will be faster.

new-rena:
it's a pipsqueak, hence the high risk.
it's nothing accordingly - it's an unsubstantiated assertion. Such trading is more efficient than long term trading. 10 days - 300 pips. the option to enter 300 pips. unidirectionally - exists once every 1-3 months.

Ishim:
This is the first impression, it's more like scalping! (by the way, I was looking at signal providers - almost all of the leaders have max trades of 20pips! There is not a single trade longer than 20pips).
If he can do this, then he is a monster.

new-rena:
with a quote angle of 45%, i.e. 90*1/2 will automatically be 50% sells and 50% bays. On the forex side, the spread remains in place. I.e. the luckiest will only reduce the depo by the spread. The rest will go faster.
Don't give me that bullshit about the corners, go to Damus!

Ishim:
is nothing accordingly - it is an unsubstantiated assertion. Such trading is more efficient than long term trading. 10 days - 300 pips. the option of entering 300 pips. unidirectionally - exists once every 1-3 months.
Reduce the risk and you will see this kind of movement persist for years.

new-rena:
If he can do that, he's a monster.
I don't remember the resource - somewhere on the internet. (all of these monsters have one weakness, or a distant or no SL, but mine is clearly 30p)

new-rena:
Reduce the risk and you will see this kind of movement persist for years.
With trends and flotsam, it will be a bust. (I actually excluded them from TA a long time ago).

stranger:

2.No, hedgers.

It doesn't matter who.

3. it does.

4. if it's not against the rules.

5. The one who opened the position is responsible, liability for losses cannot pass to anyone else.

6. + 1 contract, not more.

7. Some people just close, others re-open on the next contract. Nothing, they close and close, fix profit or loss and that's it.

MMs open a position by performing their duties when there is no counterparty to the trade.

Everything is clearly understood. And for 1)? 4) and where do the rules look on the site I have seen the conditions, there e.g. http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/electricity/pjm-ni-hub-5-mw-real-time-off-peak-futures_contractSpecs_futures.html 5) it means that MM opens a position to equalise purchases with sales. You yourself answered in 6) that it's +-1, and if there is not enough money on the account and the broker forcibly closes the deal, then shouldn't the same deal be opened by mm? In general, I need to figure out what mm's job is.