FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 168

Roman Busarov:
Also on the caddy there's a not bad tasty at 1.3247+- as there's a not bad void gap above....

Myth, that's not right. Of course I was still thinking how much to salt to 1.17, but still...

In short, we're thinking for now.

new-rena:

Myth, that's not right. Of course, I was still thinking about how much to salt to 1.17, but still...

Anyway, we're thinking about it.

I don't enter the whole cutlet... and I always have an approximate target in case the price goes against me...

Roman Busarov:
also on the caddy there's a nice tasty bit at 1.3247+- as there's a nice void tear up there....
1.4 wouldn't surprise me, but it would have to stand up, the intusisers would have to take the weak brains out.

new-rena:

Myth, that's not right. Of course, I was still thinking about how much to salt to 1.17, but still...

Anyway, we're thinking about it.

And don't forget about Mona Manager. ;)

1.3450 is an intermediate cad target.

Anatoli Kazharski:
And don't forget the Mona Manager. ;)
You're such a dick. Trolling again? You've already made a mess of the thread. The teacher's got a sense of humor, but what are you blathering about?

iIDLERr:
1.4 wouldn't surprise me. it would be a hearty one, but it would have to stand up and take the weak brains out of the intusers.
I agree about the mind blowing. well, as long as the high is 1.36 and no higher before september.

new-rena:
You're such a dick. Are you trolling again? You're trolling again, aren't you?

Why troll? Just on topic. Don't get all greedy, or you'll be out of your trousers. It's as simple as you like. )))

new-rena:
... The teacher's got a sense of humor, but what are you blabbering about?

Come on, calm down. I know what you're freaking out about. I couldn't get a 100% signal to go all the way to the cutlet with a straight shot. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
Why troll? Just on topic. Don't get all greedy, or you'll be out of your trousers. That's just the way you like it. )))
Ugh, ugh, banish the unclean. You were told to booze.)

Anatoli Kazharski:
Why troll? Just on topic. Don't get all greedy, or you'll be out of your trousers. That's just the way you like it. )))
If you're gonna get high, you gotta get high on something, not air.)