FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 124

new-rena:

Clearly ) It's only the gods and some others know that it's time to join the battle of the moon, lots of money, no pity. I personally will pass on this event until February.

It's possible but unlikely.

I'm not calling anyone anywhere, rub it in about flea-baiting.

new-rena:

You mean in this case - not for market understanding, i.e. between dudes and non-dudes?

)

between platypuses and clowns

Alexander Zagryadskiy:

pound

euro the same)

The euro and the pound are not the same thing ))

"He who buys from the hai won't get ni#a!" - popular wisdom ))

new-rena:

You mean in this case - not for market understanding, i.e. between dudes and non-dudes?

)

Weights!!! Strong argument...

stranger:
I'm not calling anyone anywhere, rub it in about the fleabagging.
They'll be flailing there for at least three months or they'll take that level to hell. So it's a two-way street... And it is not clear - whether fleas, or out, or a gift).

Possibly a pullback to the beginning, but then a road to the bottom.

History

new-rena:
In other words, they will start flapping for at least three months or they will take the level to hell. In short, a two-timing... I do not know if it is a flea or an out or a gift.)

I'm in favor of taking the level to hell, there are too many smart guys who sell on the hai, fora will not feed them all.

And oil is unlikely to rise in the New Year at least

GopFX __:
Between platypuses and clowns
Speculator:
Weights!!! Strong argument...
It fits the theme best - to measure 'achievement' )

donHenaro:
I am in favour of taking this level to hell, because there are too many smart guys who sell on the hai, the handicap will not feed them all
Another 30 points and we'll see. The last time I was watching this spectacle almost all night in winter. It hasn't broken through by a single point. The moon is a unique piece from this point of view) It approaches the level tick to tick with 1 point difference and back and so on)