Safe martingale. - page 8

khorosh:
No it isn't. Even if an EA is losing, the method of increasing the lot in question will not increase its loss.
So the objective of trading is to increase profitability, not "not to increase loss ratio". If you don't increase the loss, you can slowly drain it.

Heroix:
Prove that not any combination?
You make this claim as if you know the method in question. If so, write to me privately and I will prove it or not.

Alexandr Murzin:
So the objective of trading is to increase profitability, not to "not increase loss". If you don't increase your losses, you can slowly drain.
Have you written everything correctly here? Maybe you should think about it).

khorosh:
Have you written everything correctly here? You might think).
Right. If we do not increase the loss ratio (i.e. it is still there), then we slowly drain (slower than increasing the loss ratio).

Reply to the subject: There is.

And a lot of 0.01 per 1,000,000 is not necessary at all.

Vladimir Zubov:

It's not a proof. You need a formula.

khorosh:
This is not a proof. You need a formula.

The formula for what, the lot? so it depends on the entry system for each system and the lot should be calculated differently to minimize the risks.

My lot increase is calculated by the square root, the more the deposit has increased, the less the progress of lot increase, because the risk of 1000 and 100000 is the same is not reasonable to do.

double LotMM = NormalizeDouble ((StartLot * MathSqrt(AccountBalance() / Balance)),2);

Vladimir Zubov:

The only thing I don't understand is why a cent account and not at least a $1000 one.

It always amazes me when people show their achievements on micro accounts. To me it is an indication that people do not trust their own TS, and therefore the profits are just random... lucky.

as the risk on 1000 and 100000 is the same is not wise to do

Exactly. That's why it's "not reasonable", the TS is highly unreliable...

George Merts:

I don't understand why a cent account and not at least a $1000 one.

It always amazes me when people show their achievements on micro accounts. To me it's an indicator that people don't trust their own TS, and therefore the profits there are just random... lucky.

That's why it's "unreasonable" that the TS is highly unreliable...

This is why "it's not so smart" when you start using 1 or more Trader. If you withdraw from a cent account, it does not matter which account you use. 1 USD as opposed to 1 USD.

Vladimir Zubov:

The formula for what, the lot? so it depends on the entry system for each system and the lot should be calculated differently to minimize the risks.

My lot increase is calculated by the square root, the more the deposit has increased, the less the progress of lot increase, because the risk of 1000 and 100000 is the same is not reasonable to do.

No, not a lot formula, but a formula that shows the condition for safe lot increase.