Safe martingale. - page 4

What kind of martingale? Safe?!!!😂🔙

shabanw:
What kind of martingale? Safe?!!!😂🔙
Turns out there is one!

the safety/insecurity of martingale is determined by the series of losing trades

Applying a martin can really improve the performance of a test. I do.

But only if the multiplication of the lot was in the aggregate more successful trades than the starting lot.

I.e. Martin simply changed priorities in the signal system. And you can change priorities without martin (for example, not to play certain deals (virtually perform trades which were not affected by lot multiplication)) because it gives stat. benefits and characteristics cannot improve on its own.

khorosh:
It's like you're playing a deaf phone). I already replied about the testing. Do you only read your own posts?

Yes testing is all wrong. Especially when it comes to martin.

Real trading history. This is what testing is all about. We have been working with a lot of PAMM companies with very beautiful Equity Curves, that have been completely emptied at one point thanks to the martin. They could say up to that point that "martin improves performance".

Well, well...

Chicken is counted in the autumn.

George Merts:

Real trading history. This is what testing is all about. We have been working with a lot of PAMM companies with very beautiful Equity Curves, that have been completely emptied at one point thanks to the martin. They could also say up to that point that "martin improves performance".

Well, well...

You've got me wrong if you think that this method should be attached to a half-dead EA and it will become a grail. Maybe, you shouldn't call it a martingale - it's just a precautionary measure for increasing the lot safely. This method, unlike the classical variants of martingale does not pull unprofitable trades, it simply increases the lot safely (usually during trends, when there are consecutive profitable trades.) The whole secret is to observe certain conditions when entering with increasing the lot and to observe some ratios of values characterizing transactions.

transcendreamer:
The safety/insecurity of martingale is determined by the series of losing trades
Ok. Let me disclose the 1st safety condition: increase the lot size of a trade only if the previous trade closed at the take value. Otherwise, you open with the initial lot. The rest conditions are up to you. Now you must realize that the responsibility for the serial losing trades lies entirely with the Expert Advisor and first of all with its signal system. As I wrote above, this method does not make the Expert Advisor a grail, it only allows you to safely increase a lot. And if there is a series of losing trades, this method helps only in the sense that at this point, the deposit will probably be larger than without its use, i.e. when trading with a fixed lot. And with alarger deposit it is easier to survive a series of losing trades.

George Merts:

Real trading history. This is what testing is all about. We have been working with a lot of PAMM companies with very beautiful Equity Curves, that have been completely emptied at one point thanks to the martin. They could say up to that point that "martin improves performance".

Well, well...

What does it prove? That the initial Expert Advisor is good or bad? What does the method of safe lot increment have to do with it? I'm not offering you a countable Expert Advisor to check it on the real account. I'm just saying that there is a safe way to increase the lot size, and it does not even have to be tested. Because if you know it, the mathematical relations will obviously prove its safety and will not cause doubt in anyone who knows arithmetic in primary schools.

khorosh:
Ok. I will reveal the 1st security condition: you may increase a deal's lot only if the previous deal was closed at the take position. Otherwise, you open with the initial lot. The rest conditions are up to you. Now you must realize that the responsibility for the serial losing trades lies entirely with the Expert Advisor and first of all with its signal system. As I wrote above, this method does not make the Expert Advisor a grail, it only allows you to safely increase a lot. And if there is a series of losing trades, this method helps only in the sense that at this point, the deposit will probably be larger than without its use, i.e. when trading with a fixed lot. And with alarger deposit it is easier to survive a series of losing trades.

But closing at TP does not guarantee that a series of losing trades will not follow

The series depends on the signal.

transcendreamer:

But closing at TP does not guarantee that a series of losing trades will not follow

The series of losing trades depends on the signal

Who said that it is guaranteed. This is only the first safety condition. It turns out that if there is a series of losing trades, the martingale is disabled. But even if trades in some area are constantly closed either by stop loss or by take profit, the method under consideration will not lead to the increasing of losses as a whole. Moreover, loss-making trades will be closed with an increased lot. This is another tip. If you think about it, now it is not difficult for a smart guy to understand under what conditions it can happen. Basically, it is almost a disclosure of the method's essence.

I will probably not make any more hints, what I have said is enough. As the saying goes: "A hint is enough for the clever one"). Who guessed, write to me in person to confirm the correctness. Do not disclose here. Let everyone think for himself. Gymnastics for the mind is useful.)))