Safe martingale. - page 16

Alexey Busygin:
No, there isn't.

yeah, that's understandable.

the whole topic is purely for fun or theoretical purposes.

in real life no investor would give money for this

transcendreamer:

yeah, that's understandable.

the whole topic is purely for fun or theoretical purposes.

no investor would give money for this in real life

I'm just checking my monthly e-mails and I've only made it so far

khorosh:
I don't have a decent signal system to use anti-martingale with it. Right now I'm trying to combine martingale and anti-martingale in netting version in one EA. If I have a losing trade, I will include martingale; if I have a profitable trade, I will use anti-martingale. There is an Expert Advisor with a reversal martingale that has quite a lot of profitable trades, but they come with an initial lot, so profits are not very high. This is where antimartingale comes in handy.

What do you mean by "If a trade is losing, martingale is on"?

A martingale has a lot increase on losing trades, and this does not sound like your strategy, maybe you got it wrong?

Sysmart:

What do you mean by "If a trade is losing, martingale is on"?

A martingale has an increase in lot on losing trades, and this does not sound like your strategy, maybe you got it wrong?

deciphering:

flip martingale - at a stop - enter in the OTHER direction - if there was a sell and it was stopped out - then enter buy on an increased volume. buy - sell conditions - mirrored.

Anti-martingale - entry on increased volume with a profit of a previous closed market position. In case of a loss - entry with the starting lot.

Here it is written:

"There is an adviser with reversal martingale that has quite a lot of series of profitable trades, but they come with an initial lot, so profits are small. This is where the anti-martingale should come in handy."