Market theory - page 270

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Monopoly Bulls Beat Market Bears https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4362655/eurusd-h1-e-global-trade

Yep you can see it. The whole market sided with the bears, but some funds immediately bought in. Rocket soon .

Changes in virtual income (trading volume) and income elasticity before and after the Fed decision https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4369448/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade

График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.17 09:52 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.17 09:52 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.17 09:52 UTC.

With the Bulls' strike, the monopolists are trying to move the market into monopoly mode, let's see if they succeed in knocking the Bears out of the competitive market this way or not https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4370428/eurusd-

m1-e-global-trade. The Bulls of the monopolists, indeed, are doing the market a "bearish favour" and may pull the market down even more sharply:

График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.17 13:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.17 13:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.17 13:09 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Yousufkhodja !

Do you have a trading system with formal rules that you can post the results of ?

Mike:

Dear Yousufkhodja !

Do you have a trading system with formal rules that you can post the results of ?

He has only "theory", which in practice is "written with a pitchfork in water"! He may have fun, amuse himself, indulge, but he regularly loses deposits of reckless ones and his signals also lead to losses! The main thing is to believe in the theory, and let others practice!

Boris:
He has only "theory", which in practice is "written with a stick in the mud"! He may have fun, amuse himself, indulge himself, but he regularly loses deposits of reckless traders and his signals also lead to losses! The main thing is to believe in the theory, and let others practice!

Boris, if you don't know the way, don't give him any smart ideas ;)

I developed the indicators for Yusuf. I have already tested them many times in my own time. What percentage of them are correct, relative to incorrect signals? The skew towards the right ones is very tasty... But what Yusuf is trying to do in his Expert Advisors, which he also has, is very clumsy, just a log, a piece of wood that hasn't even been cut down yet. Why he tests them in public signals is not very clear to me - they are only intended to "see what to do with them next". But if you implement the system by adding some position management conditions, then ... ... then you'll still be snarky, probably just because you are ;)

KOSHI's theory works.

Hi Yusuf! I have studied the works of Cauchy. You created an indicator by Cauchy's inequality and I did by Cauchy's probability theory. Perhaps I will create a separate thread in the forum. Cauchy distribution gives a clearer understanding of the currency pairs market. (not currencies).

The whole Western model of understanding the forex market is based on a Gaussian distribution view of the market. I think this is purely erroneous. That's why 90% of traders lose their deposits.

Artyom Trishkin:

Boris, if you don't know the way, don't give me any ideas ;)

Yusuf's indicators were made by me. I've already tested them many times in my time. What percentages are correct vs. wrong signals? The skew towards true signals is very good... they are designed only to "see what to do with them". But if you implement the system by adding some position management conditions, then ...

Dreams, dreams. How many times have I thought that "just tweak it a bit and it will work". But nothing good ever came of it. It is naive to think that Forex can be predicted by technical analysis, especially this interpretation of it.