MT4 for smartphones ! - page 8

Guys, looking forward to MT for smartphones.

Gentlemen developers! It's not decent to ignore this branch of the forum! There will be a lot of potential users of MetaTrader for Smartphones. Why don't you tell them what's going on with the project at this stage and at this hour? I personally get the feeling this thread is being ignored by you... Any information on the subject would be appreciated. Inform the public please!

We don't need support for MQL, and therefore we don't need custom indicators and EAs.
Give us the ability to watch standard indicators and open and close positions.
And that's enough for us on a smartphone.

( At least just let me monitor the market situation, simply browsing quotes on the Internet does not give a clear picture of what happened in the market 5 minutes or more ago)) And whether to open or close a position, just call a brokerage company ... and give an order))))
Gentlemen developers! It is not nice to ignore this thread...

assessor (At least just let me monitor the market situation, simply browsing quotes on the Internet does not give a clear picture of what happened in the market 5 minutes or more ago)) And whether to open a position, just call a brokerage company ... and give an order ))))
Gentlemen developers! It is not nice to ignore this thread...

I'm talking about monitoring. I need to look at the chart and a couple of standard indices plus operational impact on the trading account. I am trying to use my handhelds on Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone.
For now I usually send an SMS and receive a reply with quotes for pairs I need, and then, if necessary, call the dealer.
Otherwise I would be opening and closing on my own.

<br / translate="no"> Unfortunately, no information can be given.

Strange enough answer when you consider that screenshots of the version in development have already been posted...

By the time they think about making the software, I've already lost my smartphone

A month ago I sold my smartphone and bought a communicator. I now use it to trade, and I wish you the same :)

A month ago I sold my smartphone and bought a communicator. I now use it to trade, and I wish you the same :) <br / translate="no">

What brand of the switch? What operating system is it?

Gg. I got myself a laptop in the first place. A laptop is more functional than a handheld, and you can find one for the same price.

The developers, of course, are being very disrespectful to us. Screenshots posted back in August, their work is coming to an end, and the terminal is still not there.