MT4 for smartphones ! - page 4

tim0n, what is the championship?

I really want a smartphone terminal as a gift:)))) I`ve got tired of waiting till the New Year :)))
I`m tired of waiting and switched to week timeframe :(((( I always get great profits, but so seldom :)

I'm tired of waiting and I'm on a weekly timeframe.

I have no time at all! :( I want it soon...
Please tell me which month I should wait for.

Probably when the contest is over :(

Every "shorashka" already has its own smartphone terminal and there is still no MT4 :(

I'm thinking of buying a Samsung i320. Can you tell me if smartphone MT will work correctly on it (I mean horizontal screen orientation)? Agree that it would be more convenient to work with graphics on such a screen.

Dear developers, please give me an approximate date of the program's release, because there hasn't been any related information about MT4 Moblie for Smartphones for a long time! You can't give an approximate date and then miss it like that! Very much looking forward to comments!

Sorry, probably off-topic))) " Mobile Terminals.
But isn't that what we're waiting for??? If so, why isn't it on the Rover M1???

fxMan, we are waiting... Here's the problem: The Rover M1 is running WM 2003 SE for SMARTPHONE, but the terminal requires WM 2003 for POCKET PC.
I tried to run this terminal on the Rover - it worked!(Thought: "it's done, no need to wait for anything"). Then I tried to do something - it didn't work :( Wrong version, not for smartphone.
Now, it's clear what we're waiting for, it's not raining...

Nikolay At least you managed to install MT4 on your Rover .... But in principle, of course, smartphones and PDAs are different things))) One can only hope and wait, when developers will present such a surprise to smartphone owners!!!!