MT4 for smartphones ! - page 3

Will the smartphone version support 320x240 resolution and will the "landscape" layout of the screen be supported instead of the standard "portrait" layout?
In other words, will it be possible to change the orientation of the screen to 90 degrees (because it is very convenient, because there will be more space for graphical information)?

I am also interested in the last question. Will it be possible to work with the terminal in "landscape mode"?

It's been 1.5 months since the announced release date of the terminal, but no exact release date has been announced. One gets the impression that ALL of them went on holiday in the summer and only one person stayed to answer in the forum:((((. Either that or it has become your most low-priority task in view of the championship.

Man, I already bought a smartphone :)

Man, I already bought a smartphone :)

me too :)

While all efforts are being directed towards the Championships, please wait a little longer.

We apologise for any delays.

Блин, я уже смартфон купил :)

Me too :)

Which one did you buy?

RoverPC M1 with windows mobile 2003 SE. Which one do you have?

I bought one too. I've been waiting for a terminal for it for 3 months now, but it looks like it won't come out until the new year, after the championships are over.
I also found the methaquotes office purely by chance, so I wanted to put a leaflet on the door to remind them that people are still waiting for a smartphone terminal:)

I got a Motorola mpx220, it's a thing.