MT4 for smartphones ! - page 7

I have two palm machines and a samsung i320 and I can't use either one.

Yes, it's a pity there won't be a smartphone version (even a Beta version) by the end of the year.

I really wanted to get away from the city for a few weeks after January 1st and work in Forex via smartphone without lugging the laptop.

We did not enjoy the past year in this respect!

But that's a pity! I would like to wish the programmers to finish this program as soon as possible.

Will there be support for the MQL language, and therefore for custom indicators and EAs?

Will there be support for MQL, and therefore custom indicators and EAs? <br / translate="no">

No, we will not have such features.

How will the terminal be updated: directly from the smartphone or in a different way?

MetaQuotes,
may i ask if work has resumed ?! i don't want to go to the fxclub :(

MetaQuotes, <br / translate="no"> may I ask if work has resumed ?! because I don't want to go to the fxclub :(

Unfortunately, we can't provide any information.

I bought a smartphone specifically for the future terminal as early as last year. Can you tell me if it's worth waiting for a release in the next couple of months. If not, I will sell the smartphone and buy a communicator. I just don't want to get caught up with the sale and find a smartphone version in a week's time.

Renat, please reply.

So I don't get it...has the work on making MTs for smarts been resumed??? Or have already given up on this dead-end job)))) Is it so difficult to answer at what stage of the project is???