MT4 for smartphones ! - page 6

By the way, I have a Qtek S200, and I can say that even though it is the smallest PDA in general(!), its weight and size confuse me for frequent use. I personally don't feel comfortable using it as a phone and it requires a little more sensitive and careful handling, so I have a great desire to have exactly a phone (as a class of device). In short, it seems to me that a smartphone would be more convenient to use for monitoring than a communicator or a combination of PDA + phone.
But in general, for many people, it's just a desire to try out a new development.

But in general, a lot of people just want to try out a new development.

That's understandable... by the way, what kind of championship is mentioned here?

How's it going... (I'm writing this so as not to bury the topic in the 2nd and subsequent pages!!! Maybe it'll be a bit of a nuisance. Otherwise they'll forget all about it.

fxMan, forget it. There's not much point in you writing here. I read somewhere that they won't tell us release dates on principle.

I am also wondering if MT4 will work on a samsung i320

In general, of course, it is very ugly (and that's putting it mildly) on the part of the developers, who set the deadline for the beta version - "August", completely ignore this branch of the forum and do not respond to questions on the timing of the production of this program.

If you consider yourself the employees of a serious company, it's worth reminding how such empty statements are treated in business circles.

And if you can't make the release of your product in a specific or close to the stated deadline, you shouldn't even waste your breath on your official website with deadlines that are 4 to 5 months past.

I am a software developer myself in the recent past and I want to say that you have made a global problem from nothing, because you have already made the Windows Mobile 2005 (for Pocker PC) version and having the source code to remake this version for Windows Mobile 2005 for Smartphone is not that difficult (at least not for half a year and you have been making it since early June).

The fundamental differences between these operating systems are not too big and a more or less knowledgeable person would completely agree with me.

Even taking into account the debugging of the application (of course, there are sometimes difficulties at this stage and not a small one) your timeline is absolutely unrealistic.

In general, I have always respected your company, but the situation with the development of this application is simply not clear to me.

Please explain why.

I am grateful in advance.

Stylus, stolen stylus.

Stylus, stolen stylus. <br / translate="no">

Is reassigning commands to Softkeys a super serious task?

I beg to differ :)

Unfortunately, the project for smartphones was put on hold for a few months as we started the Automated Trading Championship 2006.