Strategy tester. - page 5

So does it really work? <br / translate="no"> I.e. if I select a period on the diaries, the history for all nested timeframes is downloaded?

Collecting M1. etc. says exactly this

Maybe you will add the function we have been talking about a lot?
This is a function in the script that would guarantee the presence of a given number of bars on a given timeframe and symbol.

we are not ready to violate our servers. only advanced users should use this secret button ;-)

We're not ready to do violence to our servers yet. Let only advanced users use this secret button ;-)

Slava, this secret button is just terrible violence against them :)
The function I am talking about is much more democratic :))

I hope you change your mind in time though.

The most important thing from the consumer's point of view in any product is its stability and predictability. MT does not suffer from the latter yet ... you never know what will happen.

One thing I've noticed is that
When trying to connect Custom zigzag indicator Everything went into a deep freeze with 100% CPU load. And everything got awfully slow. I.e. I didn't even wait for 1 pass of optimization. Athlon 64+ machine with 4G of memory.
During optimization some parameter combinations appear for 2 times. Instead of the last (final) value, the first one is used. For example, I optimize from 0.01 to 0.08 and step 0.01.

By the way, should the target value be substituted or not? Logically, it should. But if the loop is written like this
for(i=Start;i<Stop;i+=Step), it obviously won't be.

By the way, should the final value be substituted or not? Logically, it should. But if the loop is written as<br / translate="no"> for(i=Start;i<Stop;i+=Step), it obviously won't.

Actually, it should. Let's check it out.

Please explain! How is absolute drawdown counted?

Please explain! How is the absolute drawdown calculated?

it is the difference between the initial deposit and the lowest balance for the whole test period

Поясните, пожалуйста! Как считается абсолютная просадка?

is the difference between the initial deposit and the lowest balance for the whole testing period

Testing the strategy, no trades, absolute drawdown 3000.00. It is not clear why?

Noticed this -<br / translate="no"> 1.
When I tried to connect Custom zigzag indicator everything went into a deep freeze with 100% CPU load. And everything got horribly slow. That is, I didn't even wait for 1 pass of optimization. Athlon 64+ machine with 4G of memory.

I did it :)
In 10 hours 7 passes :)

Заметил такую вещь -
При попытке подключить Custom индикатор zigzag Все ушло в глубокую задумчивость со 100% загрузкой проца. И все стало жутко медленно. Т.е. я не дождался даже 1 прохода оптимизации. Машина Атлон 64+ с 4Г памяти.

Waiting for it :)
7 passes in 10 hours :)

Post the code, maybe there's a bug there. Recently I came to a conclusion how to use Zigzago-like indicators in tester (and in real life). It turns out (from logical reasons, I haven't checked it yet) very simple. So simple that I wondered how I hadn't guessed it before. :)

So
was: sar = iSAR(Currency,TPeriod,Step,Maximum,0); // all quite lively replaced by: sar=iCustom(Currency,TPeriod, "zigzag",12,5,3,0,0); // horrible brakes