Strategies that give big profits - page 21

Useddd:
Yes the strategy is as simple as 2 kopecks, only it seems to me that it does not work for you)))))

yes, an elementary strategy)

yes, it doesn't work, as I don't consider strategies that give less than 100% profit per month as a good tool.

in 4 months there should be at least 2 in the 4th = 160 000, and there 70k...)

However, there are options for upgrading. the strategy needs complication and refinement.

Useddd:

And the reason is precisely because you don't have any megalot.

The machine has already explained to me that the megalot does not accumulate. From that point of view, yes.

Alexey:

I wasn't talking about the tester's report. I was talking about the real or demo account.

like this picture, where the margin, there will be more balance

and ?

)))

_new-rena:

and ?

)))

Is it like a balance in the minus?

barabashkakvn:
How is the balance in minus?

that's right.

I spent all evening yesterday explaining to the man(Alexey) that Equity is more important than balance and he doesn't believe it....

_new-rena:

that's right.

I was explaining to the man last night(Alexey) that Equity is more important than balance and he doesn't believe it....

I rather asked, how did this happen? Probably there are losing and profitable orders. If we close losing orders one by one, we will lose on our balance. Right?

barabashkakvn:
I rather asked how did this happen? Probably, there are losing and profitable orders. By closing the losing ones alternately we get a negative balance. Right?
Mm-hmm.

_new-rena:

and ?

)))

So what?

It was supposed to make the margin tens of times greater than the balance.

Useddd:

so what?

Supposed to make the margin tens of times the balance.

do

if you did, prove it.

_new-rena:

do

if you have done it, prove it.

Proof is usually required from the person who asserted it. I'm not interested in this subject. I'm just trying to get someone out in the open. But, alas, not everyone takes responsibility for their words.