Strategies that give big profits - page 16

avtomat:

Yeah, you can't do it on the fly. What would make it happen on the fly?

Well, Megallot implies such a charge on the fly. That is, some condition must be fulfilled which would allow it to be done. This necessary condition is not fulfilled.

I don't think the quote taker would create such conditions, most likely the opposite, since everything is happening so quickly.

_new-rena:
Chapai thinks...
That's right, that's right.)

avtomat:
It has to be, it's the right thing to do.)

Try the strategy, there are only a few lines. At 160 times a month or so, it's not bad, but needs refinement.

_new-rena:

Try the strategy, there are only a few lines there. At 160 times a month or so, it's not bad, but needs refinement.

I don't want to go back to it.

avtomat:
I don't want to go back to that.

I wonder what the conditions should be then?

I'm guessing something. I'll write it up and try it out in real life.

_new-rena:
I wonder what the conditions should be then?
we have to wait a bit... ;)))

Useddd:

You think it is nonsense that because of Prival (and maybe not only, but which is much less than most) filters or quotation options were changed in the championship, because the main masses were not affected as much as the Prival system in the middle of the championship. So, have you thought about why this might be. And what could have changed? If others have not been affected, then others have not taken it into account.

Maybe (I'm not sure, because you can't be very specific even in your definitions) for the same reason your way of putting a megalot in the right direction (as a way, not as something you argue about - a possibility) was impossible in the real world at that time. Because these features, as with most of the top have not been identified. And in Prival, they were.

Then it was more of a cheat for you to imply the possibility as part of the build peculiarities. In that case, you would have to build a lot for the real world, which prevented you from building a real megalot, because you were beaten out before the big lot was built.

As well as how to build a lot with total position more than the deposit.

One clarification, it wasn't my EA, but winwin2007. I, like many other people, watched the Championship and when I saw the work of this strategy I was impressed. Very impressed. Naturally, I wanted to have something like that in my arsenal, and I started figuring out how it worked. I managed to build a similar algorithm, I can't claim that it is 100% the same as winwin2007's one (the maths there may be completely different), but it efficiently generated profit on more than one pair. I could use it for different currencies, I just needed some adjustment to the quotation of this pair.

And don't pay attention to the robot. About 10 years ago he was unable to recognize the compound interest (reinvestment) formula, he was adding a sine wave to the equity curve. Not realizing that the championship conditions do not allow reinvestment, lot size and their number is limited. If reinvestments were available, the profit would be in the ceiling. I was playing the fool...

And then it turns out, oh no he knows what reinvestment is. A net megalot is built that way, reinvesting the profit (profit to the ceiling). He is playing the fool again, like he has a secret knowledge. Not realizing that he who won at Russian roulette knows how to build a mega lot (and knows what it is, and what it is eaten with), there was no other way to win ... And what he could not do exactly the same on the real deal (to make mega profits), it is his problem, not mine ...

So automaton idika you go to your branch and pull your tractor out of the swamp with F, again not understanding the essence, as you have been doing for many years. I wish you the best of luck to last as long as possible in this market ...

Prival-2:

One clarification, it wasn't my EA, but winwin2007 who was at the Championship. I, like many other people, was watching the championship and when I saw the work of this strategy I was impressed. Very impressed. Naturally, I wanted to have something like that in my arsenal, and I started figuring out how it worked. I managed to build a similar algorithm, I can't claim that it is 100% the same as winwin2007's one (the maths there may be completely different), but it efficiently generated profit on more than one pair. I may have placed it on different currencies, I just needed some adjustment to fit the peculiarities of this pair quotation.

It seems to me that the system is based on doubling of trailing positions.

At any failure, it starts to break down, which we can see on the chart.

Even up to 100 you can see characteristic strokes.

This system is not suitable for work, but for the championships it may well be profitable.

Useddd:

In particular, if the kitchen has prescribed the minimum size in pips at which an order can be placed from the current price, then have they thought about why this size is so????

And this possibility was kindly provided to them by MT, I hope you now understand why I hate this freeze level (I berated it in many posts). Couldn't win by improving their quotation filters, decided everything cardinally. Played on the side of the kitchens...

Honour and praise, the best terminal for "traders"...

And as for prediction accuracy, there's a phrase .... "with sufficient accuracy for practice"... :-)

Prival-2:

And this opportunity was kindly provided by MT, I hope you now understand why I hate this freeze level so much (in many posts I scolded it). They could not win by improving their quotation filters, they decided everything cardinally. Played on the side of the kitchens...

Honour and praise, the best terminal for "traders"...

And as for prediction accuracy, there's a phrase .... "with sufficient accuracy for practice"... :-)

The problem is solvable.

The main thing is to find the helmsman and stick to him as a friend. to keep an eye on the rest and to trade profitably in the same way.