Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 15

MIG32:
There is no hurry here.
It's called the test of time

afelii:

Please write your email, I think we have found each other)))

There is an account - confirmed - stable -- 3 years of statistics. I'm sure we'll work together!!!

Please send me the link and terms of working with you in a private message

That's it, our investor's been banned. Let's go, people.

Not the investment climate).

What was it for?

The moderators must be fed up.

dmitriikul:
That's it, our investor's been banned. Let's go, people.
I see you didn't get banned either.

liagold:

I have no desire to communicate here anymore when the moderators themselves cover up lying forum participants, I cannot even dare to call them traders.

Good luck to everyone, have a nice stay!

So you, dear lady, are wasting valuable information. You have a lot to choose from!
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Speculator_:
So you, my dear, are just wasting your time. You've got the Court to choose from!
She just likes to communicate with men, otherwise she would have invested in some PAMM or registered in signals long time ago ... Maybe it's not her, but him. Anything can happen ... )

Edic:
She just likes hanging out with men, otherwise she would have invested in some PAMM or signals a long time ago )... Maybe it's not her, but him. Anything can happen. )
Her communication style is very similar toLink
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 39: Июль 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 39: Июль 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум