Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 4

Why go to the girls?

VOLDEMAR:

That's what I mean!

If a trader has 100-400% a month ( as some have written here ), why should they go to you? I do not understand, please clarify...

the profitability of 100-400% per month, or even a year of 100,000 rubles, you can make a posh income, there is no 100,000 rubles ? you can borrow, because the yield 100-400% per year,

or at the very least you can take out a loan...

and at 100-400% per month with 20 000 rubles, an income of 20 000 - 80 000 rubles, and after 6 months, a deposit of more than 500 000 rubles and an income of 500 000 - 2 000 000 rubles per month ...

Explain to me why a successful and profitable trader would come to you?

You manage 100 000 roubles and pay a percentage? What percentage? 10% of profit, what the hell does a successful trader need if he himself can get 100% profit from his 100 000 roubles!

Will you give the trader 90% of his profit? And why would an investor risk their money for 10% of profit if banks give more ?

Maybe you have something else to offer besides money?

What?

A profitable strategy? successful traders already have profitable strategies.

Communication and a team of pros? God forbid to be over-pollinated by an unknown pro, then you won't even earn 10 pennies...

You are strange ..... You do not even think about what you are writing...

I ask again why I, as a successful trader, should go to you?

My dear fellow, what is the meaning of "re-inventing" from an unknown pro? I mean this thread is about over-fertilisation already.

What a scare for the girl And I also wanted to offer to manage the bill, and at the end of the month arrive and split the loss in half

VOLDEMAR:

That's what I mean!

If a trader has 100-400% a month ( as some people have written here ), why should they go to you? I do not understand, please tell me...

Once again I ask you why I, a successful trader, should go to you?

I do not know why they should go to you. That's the thing: there is no 100-400%.

These made-up figures are simply taken from the ceiling.

And even the history over a long period of time will not tell you much.

My answer to Voldemar, specifically about his strategy.Because I am the one who makes 100-400% a month.You will not get a million, brokers will interfere with this in every way.So if you do not get cocky, namely to find investors and disperse their deposit with a small amount and withdraw gradually a small profit, there is a chance that the broker will not notice you.

papaklass:

You have the wrong idea about forex.

In forex, the market maker (liquidity provider) is the other party to the transaction, not the trader. That's why forex has INDICATIVE quotes. Market makers QUOTE the market, i.e. offer Bid/Ask prices. And it is not certain that your trade will be executed by the market maker at the price he or she stated.

So your phrase "To make $100 you have to take $1 each from 100 people like us" is inappropriate for forex. Don't mislead people.

Alexander!

You were just a kid when I got acquainted with FOREX,

at the request of a friend of mine who wanted to make a quick buck...

Does the broker have only one client?

P/S and there's no need to take everything literally....

papaklass:

When I was a kid, the country you live in now wasn't even in my mind. :) It's about age!

What is Forex, you even now, i.e. at present, DO NOT EXPECT! I judge by your speeches on the forum.

If a person starts to speculate about something in particular, then his speculations should be taken literally!!! Unless, of course, you think the speaker is a windbag. :)

If you don't, you'll be taught by life! It's true that life taught you faster in the 90s than it does now!

PapaClass, do I know you?

papaklass:
Judging by your 'Seller' name, no.

What's your nickname?

Is the doughboy on the 4-rk your branch?

papaklass:
No.
I see, I didn't guess.)