Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 16

You don't even have time to read the posts the moderator cleans up. Otherwise you would know what the ban is for.

Speculator_:
The communication style is very similar toLink.
By the way, foul language and swearing do not get purged. But they clean up the truth. And the forum can be read by children ))))

liagold:
By the way, foul language and swearing don't get cleaned up. And they clean up the truth. And the forum can also be read by children ))))
Well, it depends on what kind of truth it is. After all, everyone has his own truth.

Well, if it's being cleaned up, it must be bothering someone. Once again my post has been deleted. They've already deleted a dozen posts. I don't understand how you can communicate here, how you spend so much time on this *****.

liagold:

Well, if it's being cleaned, it must be in someone's way. Once again my post has been deleted. They've already deleted a dozen posts. I don't understand how you can communicate here, how you spend so much time on this *****.

Russia has passed a law on the provision of information on the Internet. Large resources are equated with the media. Therefore, they will punish a resource. Send me some examples in private, and I'll tell you the reason why.

It would be better to punish the deliberate withholding of information, the timely reading of which can prevent scams and protect investors' money from scammers. There is already a lot of risk in the market.

liagold:
It would be better to punish the deliberate withholding of information, the timely reading of which can prevent scams and protect investors' money from scammers. There is already a lot of risk in the market.
He who pays the piper calls the tune.

Speculator_:
He who pays the piper calls the tune.
agree

Speculator_:
Who pays the piper calls the tune.
The question is, did she have permission to publish private correspondence?

Alexey:
The question is, did she have permission to publish private correspondence?
I don't know anything about private correspondence.