Chats on mql5.community - page 20

He gets my message:

He goes over to read it and it's blank:

Artyom Trishkin:

What can I say here ...

Not too lazy to try out the chat demo bug?

Skype is broken? )

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Not too lazy to try out the chat demo bug?

Is Skype broken? )

Andrei, I've been told that my chatmate deleted everything and that everything works here. My chat partner told me that he didn't even know about any timers until our two-month-long chat had been cleaned out by a cow.

Well, since I was told that this is it and not a glitch, and to believe only in the flawlessness of this new plushie (as it seemed to me), so I decided to lay out how we communicate with him today. He still can't see what I'm texting him, by the way. I guess we're both a little handicapped. And I should be writing him code...

Or else I'd be spouting off all this hilarity if I hadn't been told that "everything's fine, everything's fine - you deleted it yourself".

ZS. Maybe this will still help the MC realize that not everything is working properly there. What if ... What if ... What if ...

ZZZY. Yeah, he's at work and there's no Skype there. But I have to do it.

Artyom Trishkin:

Andrei, I've been told that my conversation partner deleted everything, and that everything works here. My interlocutor claims that he had never even heard of any timers until all of our two months of work correspondence was licked by a cow.

Well, since I'm told it's him and not a glitch, and one should only believe in the flawlessness of this new plushie (as it seemed to me), so I decided to post how we communicate with him today. He still can't see what I'm texting him, by the way. I guess we're both a little handicapped. And I should be writing him code...

Or else I'd be spouting off all this hilarity if I hadn't been told that "everything's fine, everything's fine - you deleted it yourself".

ZS. Maybe this will still help the MC realize that not everything is working properly there. What if ... What if ... Well, just in case ...

ZZZY. Yeah, he's at work and there's no Skype there. But I have to do it.

No, it is obvious whose fault it is. I am surprised that someone is not too lazy to do it at the cost of their time and their correspondence.

Apart from Skype there's email, there are no timers there either.

PKozlov:

Your interlocutor set the timer for 1 hour with his hands. That is why the correspondence was deleted.

Look in the correspondence. After all, all the messages about changing the timer have been retained.

Who cares who set the deletion at "1 hour".

What matters is which developer thought it up and irresponsibly injected it into the masses.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

No, whose fault it is is obvious. I am surprised that someone is not too lazy to do this at the cost of their time and their correspondence.

Apart from Skype, there's email, and no timers there either.

I wanted to communicate in person. Questions need quick answers. Oh, come on. I guess I'm gonna take a nap tonight.

I guess the private message code has been tampered with. That's right.

Karputov Vladimir:
I guess the private message code has been tampered with. It has to be.
A hobgoblin? Huh?

Artyom Trishkin:
A hobgoblin? No?
The bugaboo is a positive character.

Karputov Vladimir:
The little crabapple is a positive character.
Isn't Bears??????? ;)