Chats on mql5.community - page 6

We will be releasing a big chat upgrade in the coming days.

A lot will be improved. Please wait a little longer.

The automatic display of an incoming message is originally a bug.

There was an incoming message in the form of a number in the notification icon until it was read.

There was a feature: the message signal does not disappear when the page is reloaded and is read when needed.

Gone: Message received, chat window with the message automatically opened.

Became a feature: The message signal disappears when the page reloads and forced to read without regard to the need and ability to deal with messages.

abolk:

The automatic display of an incoming message is originally a bug.

There was an incoming message in the form of a number in the notification icon until it was read.

There was a feature: the message signal does not disappear when the page is reloaded and is read when needed.

Gone: Message received, chat window with the message automatically opened.

Became a feature: The message signal disappears when the page is reloaded and forced to read without regard to the need and ability to deal with messages.

Totally agree. It's become kind of bullshit.
Because of the new fancy self-opening and overloading messages are getting lost and the result is that one does not reply to them in time.
And yesterday I got 2 from different people. I have about 5-10 tabs open all the time with interesting themes.
So one message is one light on others another.
All in all it is rubbish - you have to watch all the time, and whether you did not miss the missing notification of the message.

ALXIMIKS:

I totally agree. It's a bit rubbish now.
Due to the new gimmicks of self-opening and overloading, messages get lost every now and then, as a result, you don't reply to them in time.
And yesterday I got 2 from different people. I have about 5-10 tabs open all the time with interesting themes.
So one message is one light on others another.
All in all it is rubbish - you have to watch all the time, and whether you did not miss the missing notification of the message.

Let's make automatic opening of chat window only in active tab. In background tabs, the counter will simply go up.

PKozlov:
Let's make automatic opening of chat window only in the active tab. The counter will simply go up in the background.

Why do I need it in an open tab? For example, I am communicating with a customer. A message comes in. It pops up automatically. What for? Who needs it?

Maybe you should get an MQ agent? )

PKozlov:
Let's make the chat window open automatically only in the active tab. The counter will simply be raised in the background.

Then please make also "confirmation of message reading" - click in chat.

Otherwise, the user scrolls down the page, the message appears (the window is not visible, it remains at the top of the page), then clicks "next page" of the forum, and the chat is no longer open, the message has already been highlighted once.

PKozlov:
Let's make automatic opening of the chat window only in the active tab. In the background just the counter will go up.

Take a poll and see if anyone likes the idea of auto-populating the text of a new post.

Not only that. We've been discussing the new chat room for a month. Is anyone happy about this innovation?

p.s. With all due respect to the undoubted skill of the creators of the resource and a mass of implemented usefulness.

abolk:

Do a poll for fun -- not many people would approve of their pleasure in auto-populating the text of a new post.

Take your time. You don't fully understand our plans and only see a small part of them.

For some reason the work on chat rooms was stopped for a fortnight. Now the chats will be transformed in a couple of days and then there will be constant polishing.

Opera 12.17.

When opening the chat window, I select a chat partner and get an error. After closing this error, I can see that not all the latest messages have been loaded in the window.
The latest message is from 13 April.