Chats on mql5.community - page 2

abolk:

The MC if he does, then all the amenities (often hard-won) that have become customary -- turn into "I wish they hadn't changed anything".

What good is that microscopic Chat window, which cannot be resized and which does not show anything -- which now has to be passed through and is not so easy to get rid of.

There's an icon in the bottom right corner to stretch the window. I think that's how it's going to work soon - stretching the chat window.

barabashkakvn:
There's an icon in the bottom right corner to stretch out the window. I think that's how it's going to work soon - stretching the chat window.

Message arrives -- clicking on the number of incoming messages -- opens a microscopic chat window that you can't understand -- click on the plus sign -- opens a normal chat window -- leaving the normal chat window -- returns back to the microscopic chat window -- which you must now get rid of

What's the point?

I just needed to read a message.

What's the point of all this exibitionist manipulation?

abolk:

A message arrives -- pressing a number on incoming messages ...

You can click the wheel to open the usual message window in the background.

fyords:
You can click the wheel and the usual message window opens in the background.

You can do it any way you like - both on top and the other way round - if you want to.

But why? Why make a lot of unnecessary manipulations -- if the number of incoming messages -- should open a dialog -- but it opens an unnecessary, inconvenient micro-chat.

And if the dialogue is active -- then the innovation turns into a headache, because all this set of manipulations will have to be done with each incoming message.

The load with this micro-chat is one: the designer who invented it, struggled long and hard, and now everyone is sure to try his creation of dubious usefulness.

abolk:

You can do it any way you like - both on top and the other way round - if you want to.

Once you've seen the beta and the beginning of the journey, don't jump to conclusions. You don't know what's coming next.

We can build mass services, so do not make accusations. And we have enough heads on our shoulders.

It's time to get used to the fact that we roll out updates step by step.

Renat:

Once you have seen the beta and the beginning of the journey, don't jump to conclusions. You are not yet aware of what is coming next.

We can build mass services, so there is no need to make a big deal out of it. And we have enough heads on our shoulders.

It's about time we got used to rolling out updates one step at a time.

Do not doubt, we all together and individually believe in you and your "head on your shoulders".

But please, roll out the next step as soon as possible, the current step is very uncomfortable.

abolk:

...But please roll out the next step as soon as possible, the current step is very uncomfortable.

What about without skinning the user? - No, that won't work... ...you have to skin the user...

I'm shocked, it's a pain in the ass to write on mobile, now there's also a mobile-sized chat room on the computer, at least the old full-fledged version of the correspondence is still there

denkir:
What about without skinning the user? - Nah, that's not going to work... you have to skin the user...

Read Renat carefully -- he said:"rolling out", not"running in" -- so don't be intimidated.

I'm looking forward to the next step, as messages need to be dealt with, and their current arrival has become inconvenient.

barabashkakvn:
In the bottom right corner there is an icon to stretch the window. I think that's how it's going to work soon - it's going to stretch the chat window.
on the mobile version, this icon toggles the new version of the chat window onto the old message feed