Chats on mql5.community - page 10

TheXpert:

And why would it automatically open a chat room? That's crazy.

Yeah, a sound and a small text notification when a message arrives would be enough.

Like on btc-e, but it's really slow there sometimes

And I want the chat window to be detachable, so that it can be dragged around. I want the chat window to be stretchable by the edge. A button that changes from a fixed width to another fixed width is a thing of the past. The scroll bar is a little thin, you have to aim to catch it accurately, you can make it wider or as on Ubuntu windows - that's if you click with a clip and not with a scroll.

komposter:
Do you use it yourself? )
More usable than the first version, but still not convenient. Is this a Facebook twist, or is it just a fashion?

Yes, I try and use it.

It is not a vogue, but a necessity to make it quick and handy without going to separate sections. Let's bring it to mind.

• I would like the chat to be closed by clicking outside of it, not just the button to the left of the avatar.
  • There was a button to close the current chat with someone or send it to archive.
Files:
777777.png  49 kb

Alex2356:
  • I would like the chat to be closed by clicking outside of it, not just the button to the left of the avatar.
  • There was a button to close the current chat with someone or send it to archive.
Try the ESC key - it closes too

Alex2356:
  • I'd like the chat to be closed by clicking outside it, not just on the button to the left of the avatar.

that's not an option either -- closing by key or button is the only practical option.

mini chat -- shouldn't play the role of a click-through -- like, popped up and disappeared -- mini chat is opened for a purpose -- and if it was opened, it should be closed deliberately by a closing button or a key.

Scrolling (problems noticed):

-- if you move the scrolling bar upwards in the dialog and then downwards, there is no return to the bottom -- the higher you move up, the further from the bottom the return will be

Will there be chat groups?

sanyooooook:
Will there be chat groups?
Like gmail chats? (I like that option a lot).

Strange. Just now wrote two messages to the same recipient via mini chat. Saw that the messages had been sent. Closed/opened the chat and two messages were gone. Mystery. Can't reproduce yet.