looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 20

Yura3512:

//----

EEEEEE. Don't stress me out!!! I'll just walk briskly across the water and not get my feet wet. I don't work for you, just gliding around this forum. Find others for your theories.

//----

You should be deleted! Erase? I was in a good mood. And you shit all over it like you always do!!!!

Cry more, maybe someone will pitch something.

//---

You're so nice, Mikhail! I like you so much, do you have a phone number? I'd really, really like to talk to you. Shall we go to a bar? Somewhere. I'm paying for everything.

Or would you like to meet on a bridge or something? Here we go! You probably wrote a poem, didn't you?

//------------

I would like to determine, beyond the chatter. If, for example, there is a system? As for me, personally, apart from reasoning. Give me a photo of the chat room with the strategy. Tell me on what or what periods it works. And if, for example, the period, is 240 minutes. I'll need a lot of arguments to understand how it works. Maybe I'll need 560 pages of documentation. Well, as you've already realised. It's a legitimate thing to do!

Yura3512:

Of course. The big question is which pair to choose.

And of course you must realise that I won't tell you how to choose, as I'm stupid, sorry!

What do you think? Anything? No?..

///-----

Please give me the raw data. What is the credit and what is the status of the account ( what is the problem? Fictitious) And maybe I can satisfy your ambitions reasonably.

- Petya, the instruments!
- 500!
- What "500"?
- What about "instruments"?

Yura3512:

//--

Which pair should I choose?

wheel pair, wheel pair, you can't go wrong.)

He should remember to take the handbrake off, he's been on it for days.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
choose wheelset, wheelset, you won't go wrong.)
get a european wheelset =)))))) and it will be a train for sure =))

The man got banned... And he's done so much... Such a community builder... Steam locomotives, wheelsets... We almost had the Grail in our hands...